Chapter 66 The arrival of the true body

From a distance, this "feather" is falling lightly, but to Yu Qunqing, it is simply falling at a sprint speed of 100 meters. At that moment, his various experiences in dealing with natural disasters in his previous life turned into alarm bells ringing, and he subconsciously shouted "Down!" After shouting, he remembered that his teammates were not with him, but 060 and the people in the Soul Library heard him. They didn't know why but they obeyed.

Yu Qunqing waved his hand, closed all the doors and windows of the car repair shop, and hid in the repair shop himself. 30 seconds later, a scream swept through the repair shop, and there was a muffled sound of many animals running through the doors and windows. The temperature in the maintenance shop dropped rapidly instantly! Even with Yu Qunqing's physical condition, he froze in an instant.

After a while, the muffled noise outside disappeared, and the world became quiet again. Yu Qunqing moved his muscles and bones and quickly warmed up the frozen muscles. 060 stood up from his fish tail in horror. Just as he was about to speak, he let out a breath of white air first.

"It's so cold..." The person in the Soul Library shivered.

Yu Qunqing rubbed his hands and tried to open the door, but found that the door was stuck. He knocked a few times, pressed the door lever, and finally opened the door to the maintenance shop - it was already white outside.

The air-conditioning burst in suddenly. Yu Qunqing closed the door again and decided to observe from the rooftop. He took a large soft cloth used to clean cars, made himself a small cloak, and then took the elevator to the top floor.

"It's weirdly cold." Yu Qunqing had to admit that the current body temperature was about minus ten degrees, and his teeth were chattering just by going out.

The view from the rooftop was very good, but in order to keep warm, Yu Qunqing stopped near the elevator door, raised a special telescope and started observing. It is difficult to store lenses in the apocalypse. This telescope was given by Dong Changxin as a thank you to her friend.

First, confirm the location where the feather fell. This is relatively easy. You can determine the direction of the feather's attack by looking at where it is whiter. This feather fell in the center of Shajia Ancient Town, far away from Yu Qunqing, but now the temperature here has reached below zero, and the center point of this low-temperature explosion will only get colder. After escaping the low temperature, the trick of this feather was not over yet, because Yu Ultranqing felt some burning pain on her skin - those ice slags would emit poisonous gas.

Then, the sky darkened.

The straight legs standing in the ancient town of Shajia shook slightly.

A huge object fell from the clouds, blocking the eternal sun. Shadows were cast over the entire Fourth Ring Road, allowing all humans who could see Shajia Ancient Town to experience the concept of blocking out the sky and the sun for the first time.

The true form of the Eight-Legged Shuangjiang appeared.

It's still impossible to estimate how big it is. Contrary to what everyone imagined, it was fluffy, but the fine hairs compared to the main body were still extremely thick in the eyes of humans. It is ready to wake up, so it starts to exhale and let itself sink. Now it has sunk to an altitude of about 7,000 meters. When it sinks to 1,000 meters, it will fully unfold its eight legs and start passing through the world.

Perhaps it was Jiangbei City's luck that it fell asleep again while exhaling. It is still in a half-asleep and half-awake state. One of its legs is independent on the ruins, and the other seven are hidden in its body. This allows people to see its appearance more clearly - its body has eight huge air vents. Wave-like airflow spurts out from the vents, and clouds and mist are born. Strong winds blow up its fluff, making it look more It is dynamic and elegant, like the patterned eyes of a peacock when it opens its tail, or like Van Gogh's distorted starry sky.