Chapter 56 Radio

The recipes in the post-apocalyptic era have changed drastically, and with the continuous output of the penguin farm, the dry food for the team going out in the community is particularly different.

Yu Qunqing and the others made a fire first and shoveled a pile of soil nearby to prepare to extinguish the fire at any time. Then take out the thick-skinned soybeans from your backpack and bury them in the soil. When they are roasted, take them out and cut the fruit in half. The beans inside have been roasted until soft. Crush them with a spoon and add some water to make them their staple food. . It tastes like tofu. Lin Luyi added salt and Sun Min added sugar. Sun Min asked Lin Luyi: "Why can't you collect some bees from the queen bee?"

Lin Luyi: "I don't know how to communicate with it. 060 Do you know how?"

"It's a bee." 060 was quite speechless and ate in small bites. Holding the bean dregs, he said, "I am a fish."

It was a bit boring to just eat the bean dregs, so Yu Qunqing took out the vegetarian fruit. It is also produced at Flame Farm and is a relatively high-end food. If you cut it open, it will be dry inside and full of loofah-like veins. Boil it with mulberries to create meaty, gluten-like food, and the soup is rich in gluten. Yun Qing then put dried rabbit meat into the pot. The rabbit meat comes from the research department in Building 1 of the community, a group of college students who have mastered a large number of methods of raising rabbits.

When a pot of broth filled with gluten comes out, it is fragrant.

There is no need to be taboo about smells in the apocalypse, because according to everyone's experience, natural disaster monsters are the least sensitive to smells, so Yu Qunqing indulged in the aroma of food.

Everyone was full, and so was the crocodile.

The crocodile has a new need. It wants to take a walk to eat. His reasons are very good. He has more than 10,000 square meters of gardens to explore in the community, and he has become accustomed to this kind of routine.

060 originally wanted to go downstairs to walk the crocodile, but Yu Qunqing asked Lin Luyi to walk the crocodile. The reason was that Lin Luyi had experience walking the queen bee, and it would be okay to walk another crocodile.

So the wounded in the shelter on the first floor stared wide-eyed as they watched Lin Luyi's vines leading a crocodile and a giant bee slowly down the stairs.

The crocodile is still...alive?

That bee is... the queen bee?

Lin Luyi said like an old man: "I'm just here to eat, you can do whatever you want."

To eat?

The wounded always felt that the food was even more difficult to swallow. How full are you after eating, and do you need to digest it? Even crocodiles have rations?

Are the welfare benefits of the downtown community so good?

Everyone looked at the back of Lin Luyi and the two animals leaving, and couldn't help but feel palpitated. These people from the community are really unfathomable!

On the other side, Li Yuebai organized the medical kit. He had no idea of ​​hiding drugs secretly. The strength of this group of people was too terrifying, and he couldn't leave any trace behind. Besides, it is his duty to heal the sick. He tidied up his appearance and said to the wounded in the shelter: "Even if something happens to me, I must not conflict with them. It's a good thing to be alive." After that, he went upstairs.

This flight of stairs felt extremely long, and he rarely felt uneasy, not knowing what kind of future he would face. He chewed the precious mint leaves to clear his mind.