Chapter 85 Food City

Yu Qunqing left all the work of the shelter to Tang Qianjiang, and left to figure out this human being that he could never understand.

"Why are you coming to the Fourth Ring Road? Don't you think your feet are cold?" Yu Qunqing tried to check the game records. Sure enough, he found a dialogue or two.

"It's getting colder! We have to support the natural disaster community! Go ahead! Feed the disaster stones to Sihuan so that they can grow up!"

Yu Qunqing:? Has the system suddenly become a cub fed by hundreds of families?

He continued to look at the process. The road from the community to the Fourth Ring Road is much safer, but the road is far away due to freezing weather. How do the residents get there?

He transformed multiple game perspectives and finally pieced together the truth bit by bit.

Residents of the community found a shortcut to the Fourth Ring Road using the remains of Bajiao Shuangsheng.

But the journey has not been smooth. First of all, there were many barbs inside the remains. The residents simulated it several times before they found a way to quickly harvest the barbs. The second issue is ventilation. The pipe is too long. What if someone walks in and suffocates before reaching it?

Residents came up with two solutions. One is to pass quickly, racing to the finish line before the person is deprived of oxygen, and the person will not be deprived of oxygen! The second is to drill holes on the road for ventilation. The residents have not yet successfully reached the Fourth Ring Road, so of course they adopt the second option at this time.

Although the remains of the Eight-legged Frost are strong, there is nothing that the combination of supernatural powers and high technology cannot solve. If there is, then add a natural disaster technology. So people began to drill a ventilation hole every two hundred meters.

The third difficulty is also the most serious difficulty, low temperature!

This time the residents thought for a longer time and tried countless options before someone finally had an idea.

"We can make a device similar to a kang. The fire is burned on one side of the pipe, and the earth is used to keep it warm. As for the smoke, it can be discharged through the small barbs we collected before!" The previous barbs were also vacuum-proof, which is just right

. Make exhaust pipes.

So people started a new round of experiments. The biggest problem with this plan is, what will be used as fuel? Can it burn for that long? They searched everywhere and finally found waste coal from a coal factory.

The community is also very short of fuel. So the residents overturned the previous plans time and time again. When building roads, they used the energy-saving kang burning mode to maintain the basic temperature, and the saved coal was kept in the community for use. After confirming that the road is clear, they can use the "run fast and die before you can catch me" mode. It is said that there is a car repair shop in the Fourth Ring Road, and most of them have received the benefit of "one-time repair right", which can come in handy now.

After overturning their own plans time and time again, mankind found the most incredible path, and everyone arrived at the center of the Fourth Ring safely.

Directly above, the body of the Eight-Legged Frost is like a meteorite about to fall.

They are looking for the light of hope in the frozen commercial city.

"Dong dong!"

They knocked hard on the ice of the building. It's so cold here! They need to hurry inside the building and find a job!