Chapter 73 The last teammate

Yu Qunqing said seriously: "This is not why I came to you. I want the topographic map of the shelter." He needed to confirm whether some things had changed too much.

"You must tell everything you know." Li Yuebai never let others see his true attitude and showed that he knew everything. Yu Qunqing was used to it. To deal with this kind of teammates, he had to ask directly: "Has Dr. Chen come to the shelter?" "

No." Li Yuebai replied, "I didn't know the news before I left the shelter. But Dr. Chen My only relative is in the Jiangbei City shelter. Maybe Dr. Chen will come back and take a look."

Li Yuebai pretended to test it unintentionally while drawing a topographic map: "There are access restrictions for the residents of the shelter, and ordinary residents can only move around in the accommodation area. Why do you think that I must know the terrain well?"

"Because doctors are omnipotent." Yu Qunqing knew this temptation well, "Your special ability of 'delayed viewing' is not only convenient for surgery, but also convenient for observing patrol time."

Li Yuebai His expression froze. Did Yu Qunqing guess all this? He believed that he had not exposed more uses of his powers to Yu Qunqing, and ordinary people would be misled into thinking that his powers were only suitable for use as X detectors. Li Yuebai's eight hundred thoughts began to work, inferring Yu Qunqing's character and purpose.

Yu Qunqing guessed that the other party must be thinking about something, because Li Yuebai is the kind of person who... has a very busy mind. Even if the endless surgical hell occupies 99% of his brain, he still has to devote 1% of his mind to conspiracy theories about everyone.

It's obvious that all the teammates are much more relaxed when they come to the community than they were in the previous life. Why is it that only the doctors are getting busier and busier?

Yu Qunqing took a second to think about whether he had cheated his teammates. But it is tradition for the team to fight each other. Doctors can't fight, so there is nothing wrong with working overtime.

Li Yuebai drew a rough topographic map, which was only slightly different from Yu Qunqing's impression. Li Yuebai continued his exploration: "In the section between the research center and the industrial zone, Dr. Chen's grandson happens to be the guard, but this person is easy to deceive and his force value is not high. If you want to invade the research center to rule the sanctuary, it is recommended to take this route Road."

Yu Qunqing: "? Why should I rule the shelter?"

"I misunderstood." Li Yuebai followed the good advice, "If you want to know more about the natural disaster, you can kidnap this person and threaten Dr. Chen. His name is Tang Qianjiang. We are only LV1 and have never experienced actual combat. According to my professional evaluation, the success rate of our operation is 100%. After obtaining other natural disaster information, it is no problem to unify Jiangbei City for natural disasters!"

Yu Qunqing held his forehead deeply, What kind of ambition did the doctor have in mind for him?

But the kidnapping thing did make him a little excited.

Tang Qianjiang is his last teammate.

In his previous life, Dr. Chen came to Jiangbei City Shelter to visit Tang Qianjiang and died in an accident. Tang Qianjiang lost his protection and was thrust into Yu Qunqing's team, which specialized in difficult tasks.

At that time, there were captain and deputy in the team who disliked each other, the irritable experimental subject Lin Luyi, the murderer of the University Town massacre Dong Changxin, Li Yuebai who had the lowest treatment success rate, and just a surveillance officer who rarely appeared in name Han Shuzhu and Tang Qianjiang entered this team like a little sheep entering a pack of wolves.