Chapter 64 Lights Out Mode

The weather was much cooler at night, and it was very comfortable to sit on the roof of the car repair shop and enjoy the cool breeze. Now Yu Qunqing has completely decorated this one-star scene, and the building exterior adopts a colorful cyberpunk style. Originally, the maintenance shop was supposed to light up its neon sign at night. In order to avoid attracting phototactic natural disasters, Yu Qunqing deliberately turned off the power of the lights.

In the deep night, he couldn't see She Lulang's expression clearly. He only heard She Lulang walking over and sitting down next to him. Yu Qunqing suddenly remembered that he had invited She Lulang to stay at his home. Looking back on this move now, it was a bit strange. He later earned so much building materials, why didn't he buy a house for She Lulang?

Yu Qunqing could only explain that he had stayed together every night in his previous life, so he was used to it, and the deputy team didn't object anyway.

Just like they will sit side by side this night...

Yu Qunqing is not without dry food, but who doesn't like a hot dinner? While unpacking the box, he deliberately asked: "Did you make it with your own hands?"

"I bought it with my own hands." She Lulang replied calmly. The two of them are not very good at cooking, so some teasing has become a tacit understanding.

The most popular dinner in the community today is the new roasted clam grass. After mass research, chefs finally found its most suitable heat. First, remove the clam grass from the shell, then wash it in water and rub it with salt. After drying, skewer it and spread it with jam for baking.

The jam shell of the clams baked in this way is sweet and crispy, and the inside has an oyster-like texture, which is so delicious that it is beyond imagination. People's wisdom about eating is indeed endless.

"Ding dong! Your physical strength in the second server of "Mediterranean Butler Love Elimination" has been fully restored, come and play!"

The system always interrupted his good time at an inappropriate time.

Yu Qunqing played the game as a matter of course, not intending to play. He felt it was more important to stay with the deputy team. He glanced a few times and found that a second scene could be extracted from the game. Extracting the scene requires 10 points of stamina, so use it to silence the system. He didn't mind She Lulang seeing all this and clicking the game button in person.

"Start extracting scenes -"

"I hope to come to a hospital." Yu Qunqing said.

"Congratulations to the player for unlocking a new scene - Food City, Difficulty: ☆☆☆"

"Food City? Sounds good. Save it for now and play again tomorrow." Yu Qunqing knew that drawing cards was all about metaphysics, so he was not discouraged and tried to silence the system. , leaving him and the deputy team a quiet night.

The night was as cold as water. When Yu Qunqing was enjoying the food brought by the community, he caught a glimpse of She Lulang's wrist and asked abruptly: "Does it still hurt?"

She Lulang's arm already had burn scars, which were the explosions he suffered before his rebirth. left. And Yu Qunqing thought of the fire scene in his previous life, and inexplicable emotions rolled in his heart. It wouldn't be that bad if he was injured alone, but it would hurt the assistant team. Just thinking about it makes him feel extremely unhappy.

She Lulang shook his head slowly. He didn't care about this, but Yu Qunqing held his wrist.

"Many disasters are caused by human beings." Yu Qunqing didn't realize how ambiguous his behavior was, so he only gently rubbed the scar on it. He whispered: "Maybe I shouldn't save humans." He paused and added: "Humans except you."