Chapter 34 Get in the mix

It gets dark quickly.

Yu Qunqing and the others walked along the collapsed viaduct. Before dark, they finally found traces of living people, and there were traces of sacks being dragged on the ground.

Yu Qunqing said: "It seems that the Agricultural University is nearby."

Sun Min asked: "Aren't we looking for the person with the superpower who attacked us?" He was worried about Dong Changxin's group attack.

Yu Qunqing: "We need to know what happened first."

They heard a quarrel in the distance.

Yu Qunqing heard some words and said, "It seems a little more chaotic here."

They decided to split up.

She Lulang hesitated for a while. He had a balance in his mind. As a strong man and deputy team member, he was accustomed to thinking about the team. It was natural for him and Yu Qunqing to lead a team each when they split up. I have done this hundreds of times in my previous life. But when he thought about not being able to see Yu Qunqing, he felt irritated - they were almost inseparable when they lived in the community, so She Lulang didn't notice anything strange about him. At this moment, morality and inner demons are constantly pulling at each other.

Fortunately, Yu Qunqing immediately said: "She Lulang and I are in the same team, you

can do as you please." If he wanted to lie later, it would be better for him to take She Lulang with him because of his experience.

The irritability in She Lulang's heart was immediately extinguished. He nodded, still the mysterious and strong man who always took care of business.

"Oh -" Lin Luyi said, "Let's pretend to be students. You are the survivors from Shangyuan City."

Yu Qunqing patted him: "Pretend better and memorize more formulas."

Waiting for Yu Qunqing After leaving with She Lulang, Sun Min dared to say: "I'm really worried that they will fight."

Although Yu Qunqing himself is very strong, after getting along with each other these days, She Lulang himself is not inferior to anyone. As the saying goes, there is no room for two tigers in one mountain. Their positions are somewhat similar. Wouldn't they feel awkward when they get along?

Moreover, She Lulang's whereabouts were unknown, and Sun Min had always been curious about where he would stay at night.

"Wouldn't it be better to fight?" Lin Luyi had the potential to be a fun-loving person, "I just like to join in the fun."

Yu Qunqing and She Lulang walked into the vast night. They took off their down jackets, scratched their clothes into tatters, and smeared their faces with dust.

"Confession to each other." Yu Qunqing said, "Are you my...cousin?"

"I am your roommate." She Lulang said, "It would be strange if the relatives are too close. Blood relations are not reliable in the apocalypse. "

Yu Qunqing: "Okay, we are roommates together, and we are close roommates. We have been moving together since the beginning of the apocalypse. We have faked death and found a substitute, met Bai Yueguang, who lost his memory, and the other in the crematorium. We are still together in the roommates. Roommate."

She Lulang: "I remember."

In fact, I don't remember much because Yu Qunqing is too close...

They moved together, Yu Qunqing played the radio outside, and suddenly in the dark night, "This is Jiangbei Agricultural University" English Listening Channel" sweet female voice.