Chapter 52: Cat Open Beta Opens

In the hills to the east of Jiangbei City, people at the shelter walked out of their tents one after another and looked at a black shadow the size of a chopstick appearing over the city.

"What is that?"

"We can see it from our angle, so how big is it really?" In

the downtown community of Jiangbei City, residents here can see it more clearly. They can see it is a sharp knife. The clouds peeked out and slowly fell.

"It's in the direction of the Fourth Ring Road..."

"What kind of monster is this? It's so huge..."

"I remembered, I remembered!! The huge shadow that appeared before the heavy rain looked like this. He is back. ! He has never left!"

The residents felt almost desperate panic, and some even had the idea of ​​packing up their luggage and fleeing. Who knows if that huge thing will attack here? Is their community still safe?

As for the steel ruins near the Fourth Ring Road, all members of the shelter team were silent.

The huge sense of oppression was like a huge boulder pressing on their shoulders.

The shadow of the sharp knife gradually blocks the sunlight, bringing a terrifying coolness. The sharp knife is getting closer and closer. From a distance, it moves extremely slowly. Only the people below can realize how fast it moves! It started to appear almost from an altitude of 10,000 meters, and had already covered half of the distance in less than 20 seconds, faster than a free fall!

This "sharp knife" is very straight. The strange thing is that it does not give people the feeling of being "alive", it is just quiet, without blood or heartbeat. No building can block His figure. His total length exceeds 10,000 meters, breaking through the theoretical knowledge of the biological world. Looking from a distance, there seems to be white mist condensing on the top of it, as if it is breathing clouds and mist. In line with its terrifying size, it actually gives people a wonderful divinity.

——He is a myth.

The shelter team staying on the ground held their breath, fearing that they would be dead if they blew air.

The Soul Library in the ruins had wide eyes and veins on its neck. The long-lost fear finally gripped their throats. They felt numbness starting from their fingers, and the cold sweat left icy trails on their backs drop by drop.

Could he be...

the legendary Level I natural disaster?

But they couldn't even successfully suppress the H-class Klein bottles...

They felt like a needle was piercing their hearts, and the pain at that moment seemed to be called regret.

The leader of the Soul Library swallowed hard and said in a hoarse voice:

"Quick...run away!!"

He shouted much louder than he expected, and the next second the ruins echoed with the echo of "run away!" It seemed like tens of millions of people responded.

The team searching for shelter elsewhere seemed to be waking up from a dream, running around without any structure.

They are just human beings. From the moment the natural disaster strikes, they lose their status as overlords of the earth and become fish on the chopping block of aliens from outer space!

From the moment the Eight-Legged Frost appeared, all the shelter teams collapsed. They had long forgotten the existence of the Klein bottle and just wanted to escape quickly and escape to a place out of sight. Let them live their lives in silence! Everyone panicked and had no plan to escape. Many people fell and were injured in the steel ruins.