Chapter 58 Memory returns

Yu Qunqing shouted to his friends: "Try to stay alive." He threw the backpack containing the cat box to 060 and asked her to take Li Yuebai and the little crocodile farther away. When Lin Lu saw this, he quickly handed over the queen bee and asked him to treat the bees well.

060 Dissatisfied: "This is not a zoo!"

Li Yuebai was wandering around her. Why did he feel that he was the only human being here?

The encounter is imminent.

There are 16 people in the Mind Library, each with different skills. Now that the morning light had just risen and the sky was getting a little hotter, they distanced themselves on the rugged ruins and each used their special abilities.

Lin Luyi was on the front line and resisted several attacks. He was an "immortal plant" and would transform into a plant when he was in pain. He now felt that his brain was made of grass. His thinking became a little slower. Thinking of the time he spent in the laboratory, he seemed to be back in the deep and silent jar again. His vines moved slower, which was a big no-no in combat.

Sun Min next to him wanted to wake him up, but he himself also fell into a hallucination for no reason. In the hallucination, he was alone, captured by another wild shelter on a rainy night, and then died tragically under someone else's knife. Dong Changxin's movements in the distance were also slightly blocked.

"Successful!" A member of the Mind Library beamed with joy, "The 'Old Dream Fear' ability has been activated, let's use 'Resonance'!"

The old dream fear is to bring out the feared things in the memory.

Yu Qunqing only felt a stabbing pain in his brain. He drew the bow string completely based on the instinct engraved in his bones, but his brain took him back to the past.

In the past, he was a LV5 psychic in Sanctuary. However, one day, the research center issued a notice and printed his face on the wanted board, declaring that he had become a public enemy of mankind and would be killed without mercy in the future.

The anger and fear of betrayal at that time had actually been hidden in his heart...

"What to do, the spiritual library must be very powerful..." 060 anxiously hugged the little crocodile on the edge of the battlefield.

"I think you can tear them apart." Li Yuebai pointed out, "You look very powerful."

060: "I don't dare...I don't want to!" She muttered nervously, "If I kill again Alone, even if I am a crocodile, Yu Qunqing will definitely kill me! Is there no other way?"

Li Yuebai looked on coldly. The doctor was not on the front line, but he had seen many similar endings.

060 glanced at a light sign in the ruins nearby, and suddenly his eyes lit up. It was the light sign of a well-known chain of cafes before the end of the world. It had a two-tailed mermaid as its logo, and the image was 80% similar to her. She pulled out the light sign and held it up high like the Lion King holding up his little lion. Li Yuebai looked at her in confusion.

"This is the thing I am most familiar with." 060 said piously, and began to activate his two-tailed power.

After the end of the world, everyone's superpower name is actually chosen by themselves. If they are in the shelter, they have to report it to the superpower hall, and then the superpower hall will announce part of the name. Therefore, when everyone was discussing, they would say "The Black Abyss Fire Dragon and the Ice Arrow are going to form a new team", "The team that attracted the iron stone was completely wiped out" and other strange words that used the name of the superpower to refer to the person's name. Although everyone felt a little embarrassed to pronounce the name of their abilities during a fight, they got used to it over time.