Extra 1 Ordinary Daily Life

Although it is surprising that the system becomes Gundam, there is at least one good news, that is, Yu Qunqing can finally live a world of two with She Lulang.

It was quite natural for the two of them to sleep in the same room, quite naturally for things to happen, quite naturally for them to wake up together and kiss each other good morning. On the surface it looked like a good start to the day, but in fact She Lulang was wondering: It was so smooth, unlike Yu Qunqing. He was deeply impressed by Yu Qunqing's straight reaction before, and thought it was an illusion once he successfully hit home plate.

Yu Qunqing naturally has his own little Jiujiu. Although the system is still a child, although the books in the community are all serious books, and although other books are stored in the mind of the spiritual library, luckily there is also the Light of Humanity AI! Thanks to the emotionless AI, there is a natural pair of lovers in the world.

Yu Qunqing actually didn't feel much about what happened last night. He doesn't change his face when it comes to death, and some desires/thoughts certainly can't create ripples in his heart. He just likes to be with She Lulang. Compared with some physical happiness, it is better to say that he feels more satisfied by completely possessing the secondary team.

Many times Yu Qunqing felt that he was too calm, but he did not intend to share this matter with She Lulang. Being calm is not a bad thing. Only by being calm at all times can you better deal with danger. He felt a little itchy on his arm and looked at the gunshot wound on his arm, which already had light red scars. He said:

"My injury is going to be healed."

Suddenly a hand was placed on it and gently stroked the scar. It was like a feather blowing in the bottom of his heart. Yu Qunqing felt that his soul was gradually rising and filling. He held She Lulang's hand. They love holding hands, which not only means they are on the same page, but also means they are fighting side by side. At this time, Yu Qunqing will feel a little warmer. Perhaps, this is also a sign that the wound is almost healed.

Today they have to do a big thing, which is to reinstall Gundam on the system.

The System Gundam looks cool, but there's a big problem. The inside of it was collected from scrap metal in Jiangbei City, so it made a creaking noise when walking back and forth, and some parts would occasionally fall off. The system says this is a BUG, ​​but I don't know how to solve it.

Yu Qunqing and She Lulang are considered internal test players of "Codename: System Original Face Pinch", and they need to solve bugs for the system. So they drove a small cart and pushed the System Gundam to the south of Jiangbei City.

Yu Qunqing used an ice pick to break open the ice layer, cut out good materials with electricity, then cleaned them, and then thought about which part to replace for the system.

"This car roof is very suitable for your breastplate, what do you think?" Yu Qunqing asked for the system's opinion.

The system has shut down, and only the sound generator is working: "I don't know, player. But when I see that car logo, it feels similar to the feeling of playing a game and getting a five-star rating." "You can

think of it as liking it." Yu Ultramarine used a welding tool to sew the system on. Afterwards, he couldn't help but sigh: It felt like he was really raising cubs.

The system spoke again: "Player's real-name friend, are these the new clothes you sewed for me? Oh my God! My dressing library has been expanded!"

She Lulang couldn't stand the system using a dirty rag as a Cloak, I had to sew the clothes myself. Yu Qunqing finally understood why She Lulang sewed so fast. It turned out that his "Heron" also had a "needle bird" mode that could connect threads and weave in the air. It's so high-end.