Chapter 21 Eat black and eat black

The smell of rust wafts along the hot and humid air. The enemy's blade is sharp, and the blade's surface reflects the lightning of the arrow.

When he saw the familiar eyebrows of the other party, the knowledge he had been taught carefully in the past subconsciously came to mind.

——In battle, even if you encounter a very familiar face, you cannot hold back. A single oversight may result in the death of an opponent.

Yu Qunqing felt that his previous teaching was too shallow. No matter how unforgettable the fighting instinct is, it will be disrupted by momentary emotions.

He rubbed his index finger against the arrow body and forcefully changed the attack angle. The electric light broke through, and the bow and arrow passed by the opponent, only cutting off a strand of the opponent's hair, exploding like a firework in the darkness. He heard the sound of military spikes cutting through the air. Without a bow or arrow to stop him, he was the one who was going to die!

Yu Qunqing split the hard compound bow with his backhand.

The third knife!

The compound bow was instantly cut into pieces by five horses, which was much worse than the previous two. The opponent seemed to have temporarily changed the angle of force exertion, but due to Yu Qunqing's unreasonable grip posture, he was still shaken to the point of numbness. He rolled to avoid it and opened the distance again.

In his memory, he taught his teammates this way: "If it's a mental or disguised enemy, it's good to beat him down; if it's really a teammate, beat him down to prove his true identity." She Lulang may have

turned over . He rolled his eyes: "We only have seven people, so we can reduce internal friction if we can. Setting up a special connection code is the most efficient option." "

That makes sense." Yu Qunqing was enlightened and passed the work to the deputy team, continuing. , "If you meet me, you can beat me to death, and I will know who you are."

Go! die! inside! beat!

...Fortunately, they haven't met yet at this point in time, and he hasn't made such a speechless request yet. Now he is just a newbie at LV1.

Yu Qunqing breathed a sigh of relief.

Then he grabbed his bow box, turned around and ran away!

——He met She Lulang here, and the two sides must be in hostile camps. He didn't want to fight. If he didn't run now, why would he run?

In the next second, a fast-flying creature flapped its wings in front of him in the darkness, trying to stop him.

But Yu Qunqing knew She Lulang's attack pattern very well and easily avoided the blackbird's interception. Despite being in the dark, his knowledge of the secondary allowed him to quickly simulate where interceptions were likely to occur. Within seconds, no less than ten blackbirds rushed through the waiting hall, but none of them managed to catch him. He quickly opened the distance between the two sides like a ghost. As soon as he found the passage for Sun Min to go down, he would immediately jump to the next floor.

The sound of the wind became chaotic, and there was also the noise of bumping around. Yu Qunqing knew that it was a sign that She Lulang was panicking. She Lulang was eager to find the hidden enemy and gradually lost all battle plans. The blackbird bumped around like a headless fly. But the more this happens, the bigger the flaws are exposed, and it becomes easier for Yu Qunqing to hide.

He rarely does this. Yu Qunqing thought, is it because he has never received any training in his life that he panics when he can't see the enemy?

It is only a dozen meters away from the passage leading to the next level.