Chapter 3 Fire Moth

Click to open the decoration interface.

"Mediterranean Housekeeper Love Elimination" has a moderate degree of freedom. Players can choose different styles of the same type of furniture. Generally, there are three options to choose from, thus creating a unique home for the players. Most of the furniture is not removable.

It also has a small amount of plot, which rigidly stipulates the order in which players decorate. After decorating an area, the next area will be opened.

Yu Qunqing clicked "Next Decoration Task".

The game screen shifts from the living room to the elevator outside the outhouse, and then a text bubble pops up: It's dark everywhere!

"Use the six-pointed star to repair the generator in the underground parking lot and energize the entire residential building!"

There is indeed a backup generator in the underground parking lot, but the power generated is only supplied to the parking lot. But under the influence of this game, Yu Qunqing believed that it could indeed power the entire building.

This time you need 2 six-pointed stars.

As the six-pointed star in the screen gradually disintegrated, a rumbling generator appeared on the dark screen. Then there was a loud crackling sound, and the chandelier above Yu Qunqing's head came on.

Only then did Yu Qunqing realize that it was already dark outside. He was so used to working in the dark that he didn't notice the time.

"The refrigerator can also be used...the charging socket can also be used..." Yu Qunqing walked around the house. The emergence of electricity promoted the development of human industry and brought great convenience to people's lives. However, after the end of the world, Yu Qunqing has not lived a modern civilized life for a long time. Since his rebirth, he has actually been in a state of muddling through. Now, with the lamp above his head and the ground under his feet, he finally ignited the idea of ​​"living well in this life."

Yu Qunqing: "Let's move on to the next task."

The next place to be renovated is the kitchen. The game prompted Yu Qunqing to turn the faucet, but no water came out at all.

It turned out that the water tank was damaged and needed 2 six-pointed stars to repair it.

Still no water? After checking again, it turned out that the water pipe was clogged and a six-pointed star was needed to clean the algae inside.

The water coming out of the faucet is still very dirty, so installing a water filter might be a good idea. Consumes 2 hexagrams.

Hey, it looks so bare and ugly, why don't we decorate the pool. Costs 1 hexagram.

Three styles were placed on the screen for Yu Qunqing to choose. He chose the most exaggerated style: the entire pool was made of black marble, with a hollow pattern in the middle and a backlight underneath. The marble made the pool look like an iceberg. The faucet was subsequently replaced with a sensor-type water outlet, which can adjust the heating and cooling.

Just repairing the faucet cost a total of 6 hexagrams.

The game then prompts: The style of the closet does not match the sink, let's change them too, 1 six-pointed star!

Oh my god, the stove and exhaust fan are full of dust and grease. Spend 2 hexagrams to clean them!

Yu Qunqing did as he was told, and then the stove and exhaust fan were turned on as if they were new.

System: "Try now to see if you can light a fire."

Yu Qunqing: "Of course not, what if it explodes."

The city center in the apocalypse is the most difficult place to explore. An overly complex pipeline system may cause a chain reaction once it is shut down, and an accident may cause an explosion.