Chapter 88 City of Natural Disaster (END)

"Thank you players for your support of this game system. This recharge has been included in the 'Ten Billions of Krypton Gold' activity. Currently you have 28 level I disaster stone fragments and 1 F level disaster stone fragment..." "This recharge has

been Completed. Currently you have 28 Level I disaster stone fragments and 5 G-level fragments..." "

This recharge has been completed. Currently you have 30 Level I disaster stone fragments, which can be exchanged for Level I disaster stones (can be hatched). The channel for redeeming rewards is not open for the time being. Due to force majeure, the casual mini-game system has entered a state of outage and upgrade, the krypton gold channel has been closed, and the server opening time is unknown. Thank you players for accompanying you all the way!" Yu Qunqing heard the system prompts in confusion,

but He didn't have the energy to react. No matter how fast he ran away, he was still seriously injured when he faced the explosion of the Eight-legged Frostfall.

He shivered, and the chill that penetrated his bones never seemed to go away. He couldn't help but move closer to the warm object next to him, hoping to get a little more heat. He knew he must be safe, because there was only one person who could save him from the violent hurricane.

The last trace of She Lulang's superpower was drained out, and she could only walk on the ice with Yu Qunqing in her arms. The sky in Jiangbei City is as clear and beautiful as a gem, and beneath your feet is the frozen city. Some steel bars were fixed at the position where they almost flew into the air. The partially melted ice flows along the terrain to the Crocodile River, creating white foam on the river bed, which is poisonous and beautiful.

On the way to the city center, huge waves solidified due to the uneven terrain. She Lulang walked onto the top of the wave, jumped off, and then walked to the next wave. The reflection from the ice is extremely dazzling, and a rainbow bridge hangs on the broken ice edge. This section of the road is so long and quiet, as if there is no other life in the world.

He finally walked back to the community, where the first to fourth floors were sealed by ice. He tried it, the elevator still worked, pressed the floor number, and returned to his familiar home step by step.

When he fell on the bed due to exhaustion, his tired mind and safe environment immediately lulled him to sleep. At this time, the first cheers finally came from the top floor of the community:

"We are alive!"

...

Ten days later.

A large swath of the ice on the four rings is dented, revealing a bustling food court and many buildings. Many shops in the food court outside sell all kinds of unheard-of baked goods, and the raw materials are all from the penguin farm. People are using their imaginations to try to make post-apocalyptic food. Each food stall is connected to a coal stove, and the aroma and warmth of the food warm up the bodies of passers-by.

The hot pot restaurant in the food city that gets the most shouts is not only the mandarin duck pot, but also the precious mutton rolls! As long as people with spare money in their pockets came to taste it, they would burst into tears after eating.

The mutton came from the "friend" brought by the Klein bottle, who used his dying body temperature to save the lives of Sun Min and Dong Changxin. When the Sihuan Chamber of Commerce found them, they found that because they were quick-frozen, the meat was still very fresh, so they quickly made them into mutton rolls.

"Would it be too cruel for us to bring cats here?" Sun Min said, "I heard that these sheep are friends of black cats." "Really? Why do

I think it is eating happily?" Lin Lu looked at The other direction. Klein Bottle almost stuck his head into the hot pot, licking the soup with his tongue as if it was not afraid of being burned. Sun Min was speechless and touched it skillfully a few times. It immediately showed its animal nature and raised its head comfortably. Cats are probably such creatures, even if they are ugly, they are still cute and cute.