Chapter 5 Parrot

Yu Qunqing clenched the weapon, leaned it against an exposed wire, and then exerted a little force. The wires pinged and sparks flew.

"The voltage is too high... It's difficult to control this ability. Only LV1 is still very dangerous." Yu Qunqing muttered, warning himself not to act too arrogant just because he has a game system. He tried again, lowering his output voltage and controlling the frequency so that it became alternating current instead of direct current.

Not long after, the entire coating supermarket machine buzzed, and the lights lit up from near to far.

Some small animals ran out. There were no traces of natural disasters and they were safe.

Yu Qunqing released his weapon, feeling a little weak, but it was better than being powerless due to an attack.

Now is his hunting time!

However, when he passed the daily necessities area, he dropped the calendar, glanced around, and discovered that three days later was the "Frost Descent" season.

Level I natural disaster, eight-legged frost!

In the previous life, it was on the day of frost that Jiangbei City experienced an unprecedented heavy rain for a week, with a single-day rainfall of 1,600 millimeters. It's almost hard to breathe in the rain. Subsidence occurs frequently in the city center, almost turning it into a vast ocean. Shelters on the outskirts of the city were urgently moved to higher ground. The crowd held their luggage in the muddy water, one by one, for fear of being accidentally swept into the torrent.

Those three days of heavy rain seemed to have finished all the rain in Jiangbei City for a year. There was not a drop of water after that. The outbound action team searched hard, only to discover that a super giant natural disaster had monopolized all water resources. It hatched and grew elsewhere, and came to this city on the day of Frost's Descent. Its body was hidden in the dark clouds, and people only saw its eight thick tentacles, so it was called "Eight-Legged Frost's Descent."

Yu Qunqing's original excitement has cooled down by half. The growth rate of human beings is far less than the growth rate of natural disasters. He has to get stronger faster and make more preparations.

He suddenly felt that time was running out, so he picked up two bags of rice and ran away. His bicycle was parked outside the door, looking vulnerable. He found a small electric car that had been modified to transport express delivery nearby. There were a few unclaimed parcels inside, but he couldn't care less and threw the rice into the small warehouse.

The vegetables were all rotten, and the meat section was full of rancid smell, so I didn't want any of them. Yu Qunqing found some dry goods, such as dried mushrooms, dried yuba, vegetables, etc. It was a vegetarian dish at least, so he packed it away. The bacon looks edible, so take it away. This bucket of shrimp seems to be OK, so I will take it away. At this time, the small express truck was already more than half full. The main food area was almost wiped out.

Next is the snack area. Before the end of the world, people were rushing to buy like crazy, and not many could be missed. The most remaining items are black truffle-flavored instant noodles, a flavor that everyone despised before the end of the world. Yu Qunqing struggled internally. He had eaten so much of this in his previous life that he almost lost his sense of taste. He decided to see something else. He doesn't have much room in the carriage, so he has to choose wisely. If nothing happens next, come over and take them away.

He dug out the remaining boxes of biscuits, granulated drinks, and some high-calorie cans. This fills up the remaining compartments.

Yu Qunqing opened his hiking bag with a "swish" sound and continued to put things inside. First, some paper and pens. These things I don't care much about at ordinary times, but they are extremely precious once multiple people communicate, especially in today's society without network or signal. Then put the seasonings, three large bags each of basic salt and sugar, then add cooking oil, and then stuff candies in the corners. No matter what brand, just grab it.