Chapter 81 Pull the trigger

The shelter is about to fall into chaos. Chaos will cause unnecessary casualties. Yu Qunqing does not want this result. No matter where Han Shuzhu was hiding, it would be faster to take over the research center directly. Everything he could do after that would be faster, so Yu Qunqing led the team to change direction. Before leaving, he asked Sun Min to take his brother with him, and met Li Yuebai for a checkup to see if the water in his brain was drained. After all, the medical care in shelters is sometimes unreliable.

There are more than 100 LV2 superpowers among the more than 20,000 people. Apart from those who are shocked by Yu Qunqing's strength, there are also some arrogant and fearless people blocking the way.

Then he was knocked away in a physical sense.

Yu Qunqing also got a little angry when he beat people up. Based on the observation of the "parasitic thread", he found that Han Shuzhu had probably escaped from the shelter, and he felt even more unhappy.

At this time, he finally arrived in front of the research center, with mourning everywhere behind him.

Li Yuebai was actually near the research center. He bowed politely and used "delayed viewing" on the password lock. All the 24-hour images of the password lock were pulled out. They easily get the password.

"Where is Tang Qianjiang?" Yu Qunqing asked.

"It was quite chaotic here just now. You should hide." Li Yuebai replied, "I heard that you were coming. Many people fled. But I can't see the image of Dr. Chen coming out. He may still be inside." Yu Qunqing

nodded. , and at the same time asked him to see the patient next to Sun Min and focus on examining the brain.

At this time, Dong Changxin suddenly said: "There is a big place down here!" She found the laboratory below the research center.

She Lulang thought about the plan to clean up the disaster stone, looked solemn, and said he would go down to have a look, but Yu Qunqing did not allow him to go down.

"Okay, come back quickly." Yu Qunqing said that he listened to the deputy team's words, and then said quietly, "I'm going to find Tang Qianjiang, this second- and fifth-year-old boy ran away again-"

Yu Qunqing wandered around, thinking to himself Could it be that the shelter in this life is so easy to break through? I found that the lights were on in the conference room.

There is a large long table in the conference room. The legs of the table are unstable and shake from time to time. At the end of the table is Dr. Chen, whose name has been admired for a long time. He seemed to have just come in and was still turning on the lights in the conference room one by one.

"You're here."

Dr. Chen looked back at Yu Qunqing and continued to turn on all the lights. He suddenly thought of saving energy, so he turned it off halfway. The conference room was dimly lit.

"Are you Yu Qunqing?"

"Hello, Dr. Chen."

Yu Qunqing was quite polite to the old man. He touched his nose and said, "I am not hostile to the residents of the shelter. I just hope to have an open and honest discussion." Although in your eyes I am in the ranks of natural disasters..."

"No, I know, you are a human being." Dr. Chen's face turned gray. This was the sequelae of his hard work in developing AI. His eyes were as bright as fire, and he seemed not to be afraid of Yu Qunqing at all.

Yu Qunqing nodded and said: "I fully possess human memories and habits. It's okay to think so. I don't care much about it anymore." "I

know from the bottom of my heart that you are a human being through and through. The 55% human rights limit is set by me, a human being. "." Dr. Chen stated the facts calmly, "AI commands are also input by humans."