Chapter 28 Penguin Farm

Penguin Farm is an idle game that spreads wildly through the chat applet.

"Penguins discovered a farm in Antarctica and decided to grow a variety of food to survive the global warming crisis!"

This is its entire plot. Each paragraph has a different hook, and the copywriting is simply genius.

There is a row of lighted boxes in front of Yu Qingqing, only the top one is unlocked, and its name is "Ordinary Farm/Level 1 Crop/Berry Bush".

The land under his feet is divided into many modules, such as "Fire Farm", "Undersea Farm", and "Witch Garden Farm". Currently only "normal farms" are open.

This farm can only grow 16 units of crops, and the berry bushes take over it.

Then he just had to wait.

After 1 minute, the berry bush matures and begins to produce food, and after 3 minutes, a small berry. Yu Qunqing picked up the first one and ate it. It was very sweet and refreshing. After picking 16 berries, "Growth value/16" is displayed at the top of the game interface. It seems that the berries are exchanged at a 1:1 ratio.

"If you water the crops, they seem to grow faster."

Yun Qing touched the berry bush as instructed, and a "+1" appeared above its head. Watering is just a click away. If you continue to click, you will continue to "+1", and you will soon reach "100". The numbers above the berry bushes stopped moving.

"The growth value of 1 unit of berry bush has reached the limit, go online and collect it!"

Yu Qunqing instantly obtained 100 small berries.

The reason why this game is so attractive is that the low-cost operation at the beginning and the rapid and large rewards can go to the players' minds. As long as you click, you will get income. Isn't it much better than hanging up? What's more, it has an upgrade path.

"Move two units of berry bushes that have reached the upper limit together and see what happens?"

After merging similar items, an apple tree appeared. It is 1 apple in 6 minutes. It takes 2 clicks and 2 growth values ​​to produce 1 apple. But people's click speed is very fast. Its upper limit is 300 growth values, and 150 apples are obtained. At the same time, Ultramarine can also directly plant an apple tree at the cost of 100 growth points.

Because it's easy to get started and you gain a lot, you can't help but stay online. Players were first deceived by the idea of ​​"hanging up the game and freeing their hands", but in the end they became a clicking machine that never left their hands. It has a simple program and can be played in the small program of the chat software. There are also many scam versions, such as opening a shop to become a rich man, raising cats and opening a cat cafe, getting promoted and making a fortune in ancient times. It is a small game that became very popular.

At this time, this convenience and speed became Yu Qunqing's help. He merged two apple trees and got a sunflower bush. If you click further, the production speed will slow down. And you can only click on one unit of crop at a time.

"You have planted 3 crops, the farm mall is open! The illustrated book is open!"

The first item in the mall is "Little Penguin's Help". One purchase click can be equivalent to 10 clicks. It requires 1000 growth points and can be upgraded.

The big penguin's help is that one click is equivalent to 8 surrounding units clicking at the same time. The same 1000 growth value can also be upgraded.

Click 1000 times and it will be over in the blink of an eye. It is indeed a bit painful to spend all the growth points in an instant, but the thought of getting back what you lost will be painful and happy at the same time.