Chapter 22 Eat black, eat black, eat black, eat black

Another contact person at the foundation, Chang Curly, was the first person to realize something was wrong.

He looks very similar to a human being, but in fact, there is a hole in the back of the diving suit, and dozens of water pipe-like bones stick out. Bones pressed against the ground, listening to the sound of the entire building.

He was already alert when he heard the sound of fighting below, and calmly stayed away from the people in the shelter. He tried hard to distinguish the voices in the air. Many people were talking, but he only understood "from...the shelter", which made him even more shocked and angry. Finally, he heard three strange knocking sounds, which were the greetings from below, indicating an enemy attack!

Needless to say at the moment, the bones behind him rolled up the weapon and stabbed the leader of the shelter in front!

The second person to respond was the shelter escort member who had been on standby on the speedboat.

A steel plate hit me quickly, and Curly Hair rolled away on the spot. He then ushered in a storm of attacks, with all kinds of supernatural powers coming into action. The most eye-catching one was a fire net rising into the sky, which was about to burn the enemy into black coals.

"Don't touch the goods! Don't touch the goods!" The team leader staggered back. He didn't understand why the deal suddenly broke down, but everyone was not a good person. Isn't it common for people to take advantage of others?

He shouted again: "Mr. She, help! Help! People from the foundation killed people!"

At this moment, She Lulang was standing in front of Yu Qunqing. Yu Qunqing's face gradually overlapped with the memory of his previous life, becoming whiter. After staring for a long time, he realized that he was not dreaming.

Yu Qunqing felt uncomfortable being stared at, and suddenly saw She Lulang's hand bleeding. It was not a serious injury, but it was probably injured by him. He thought She Lulang was targeting him for this, so he said, "Do you want to fight first?" Whoever wins will be the talker, and he vents his anger at the injury.

"No." She Lulang said.

He thought to himself, he must be more straightforward, otherwise Yu Qunqing would not understand at all.

So he thought about it again and again, and mustered up the courage to say directly: "I want to be with you."

Yu Qunqing suddenly pulled him to his side, and the next second there was a loud noise in his ears.

Negative second floor.

Undercover agents from Polar Bear sent the message and set out to drive the water train away. He has information and precious experimental materials on him, so he can be said to have established a part-time job for the company. He has begun to dream about the days when he will get a promotion and a raise in salary.

He set up the water train's engine, then ran to the control room and pulled the lever.

The gate in the distance moved a few times, then suddenly stopped.

"What's going on?" The assistant slapped the console violently, but only a few sparks came out.

Near the gate, Sun Min came forward and blocked the key bearing with a few steel bars.

Next to him was the escalator leading to the negative third floor. The fishman hugged the superhuman in the body bag and shook it desperately: "Wake up, brother, hold on, brother!" The

little assistant saw that the operation was about to fail, and then Run to the corpse of the killed contact to see if there is any other way to leave.

There were two loud noises in succession, and the ceiling collapsed!