Chapter 59 Natural Disaster Ultramarine

Half a year ago, on a scorching July day, the sun burped.

Within 24 hours, weather satellites observed that countless high-energy electron streams mixed with harmful rays covered the entire earth.

There was a widespread power outage on Earth. Faced with the concerns of the masses, the experts' answers were unexpectedly confusing: "This is a very complex issue. Scientists around the world are now studying this, regardless of field or territory. We are all studying it. In fact, in the burp of the sun, ...There is a big ball of energy...a cloud, a ball of electromagnetism? They are coming quickly...Oh, I mean, the sun's burps are complicated, but citizens don't need to panic." Later people learned that

flying from the sun What came out was a terrible "natural disaster". Social order rapidly collapsed, and the Supreme Academy of Sciences used intercontinental missiles to send shelter capsules around the world in an attempt to preserve the last fire of mankind.

"We still don't understand the evolutionary mechanism of natural disasters. They seem to evolve by devouring each other, but grow according to other mechanisms... Yu Qunqing, did you listen?" "Don't think that just because you are the

strongest in Sanctuary, you can do whatever you want. , Today our shelter will assign you a team. Of course you are the team leader and have the greatest authority of the team. But if you make any mistake, the shelter will immediately take back your authority." Yu Qunqing glanced at She Lu who entered the door.

Lang said to the shelter staff: "I don't want to be a nanny."

She Lulang said in a cold tone: "Being with this kind of person is a different level of difficulty."

"Hello everyone -" Han Shuzhu broke in, " I'm sorry I'm late, I'm-"

Yu Qunqing: "The task of teaming up with me will indeed be much easier."

She Lulang: "The difficulty of the task is to get along with him calmly."

Han Shuzhu: "That, that, My name is——"

"Only those who are always on the back foot will focus on interpersonal communication." Yu Qunqing said, "There are not so many twists and turns in getting along with me. As long as you are strong, it will be fine, Xiao, She?"

She Lulang's jawline was tight. Everyone knew that Yu Qunqing was walking sideways in the shelter. He had just had some mission experience and he really couldn't beat Yu Qunqing. He felt aggrieved and had to reiterate to the shelter: "I don't want to be on the same team as him!" "

Well... my name is Han Shuzhu, and I am the green label recorder of this team..." Han Shuzhu hugged his manual tightly and felt Difficulties for civilian workers.

Yu Qunqing glanced at him, and his eyes stayed on Han Shuzhu's "green label" epaulette for a few seconds. He turned to the staff of the shelter and said, his voice a little colder: "Don't put ordinary people into my team, I will not collect the corpses for my companions." It was the

first time that Han Shuzhu saw the famous strong man in the shelter. Seeing that the other party disliked him so much, he couldn't help but shrink back. He is a green-labeled person, which means that the radiation level is stably below 10% and he has no special powers. People like him can get a safe job at the Sanctuary Research Center, but he always has lingering fears when facing these powerful superpowers. He also wants to become powerful, why do you look down on him so much?

The staff of the shelter quickly came out to smooth things over, and Xiaozhi was moved to reason, and the three-person team was successfully formed. Among them, Yu Qunqing and She Lulang were the main force, while Han Shuzhu was the battle recorder. Yu Qunqing knew that Han Shuzhu was here to monitor him, but he felt that it was not Han Shuzhu's subjective wish, so his attitude was no different. When he went on a mission, he would find a safe place to put Han Shuzhu in, and after the mission was over, he would carry Han Shuzhu back with his tail intact.