Chapter 30 will not be upgraded

In the afternoon, Lin Luyi reluctantly followed Yu Qunqing and the others. Yu Qunqing also called Sun Min, and the four-person team went out together for the first time.

Sun Min is a good and filial child who wants to earn more building materials to improve her mother-in-law's life, and also wants to become stronger and protect her family.

He was very curious about Lin Luyi and asked how old Lin Luyi was, what his powers were, and what it felt like to become a plant. After all, people of the same age are quite rare in this community. Although Yu Qunqing, She Lulang and others are young, they feel that they are in a world of their own. Sun Min couldn't help but ask Lin Lu questions.

Lin Lu was annoyed and walked away not wanting to talk to him. When Sun Min saw this, he didn't force him and walked to the other side and ignored him.

The new teammates don't seem to get along harmoniously, but Yu Qunqing will not force team building. As long as there is no problem with one's character and one's life or death is concerned, those who should be friends will be friends.

Over the next two weeks, it became clear that the four of them were getting along better and better.

At first, Lin Luyi used self-mutilation to summon vines to attack. Yu Qunqing quickly stopped: "You can remember the pain, but don't maintain it, but imagine it as a switch, and then remember how you use the power of plants." In order to feel the so-called power,

Lin Luyi practiced to the fullest Head sweating profusely. Finally he learned that he could transform into an immortal plant with a small amount of pain.

Learn to protect yourself.

This is fresh knowledge.

When he used a vine net to catch the falling Sun Min in an emergency and avoided more casualties, he suddenly felt happy in his heart. Strange satisfaction filled him, everything felt sweet. His heart seemed to start beating again and he felt human again.

Before Sun Min could thank Lin Lu, Lin Lu hugged Sun Min tightly, making Sun Min confused.

Sun Min is the youngest in the team, and Yu Qunqing rarely lets him face the enemy head-on.

He is learning how to make various weapons, no longer just making dull straight sticks and steel rulers. He consulted Anan, a science major, at night, and observed in the team during the day, figuring out various sizes of blood tanks, the arc of the knife, and the secret buttons.

It was probably that subway station that inspired him. Sun Min also learned how to make traps without any teachers. In his daily time, in addition to tinkering with weapons, he studies traps and cooks for his mother-in-law.

All in all, it is much better than being a skeleton in the previous life and being used by everyone.

In Yu Qunqing's view, the most reliable teammate is She Lulang. Because of his powerful abilities, he can easily sneak into any building. The egret he spawned can fly long distances and high, making it very suitable for reconnaissance. The blackbird is good at attacking. The blackbird is not like any other bird in nature. If you look closely, it looks like a flat creature.

However, She Lulang does not completely rely on supernatural powers. He has the most perfect fighting consciousness among all people. He will never be sloppy in his actions and will never say a word of nonsense. He is stern with everyone and is a little patient with Lin Luyi and Sun Min. a little. But if they do something wrong during the battle, they will also be ridiculed mercilessly.

They all received many calamity stones.

...But She Lulang never asked to move out of the room.

In addition to them, many teams in the community also set out to eliminate natural disasters. Given that their team has the highest overall strength, they automatically go a little further. Go to the messiest office building group. There is a group of F-level natural disasters there, the camel beetle, which looks like a multi-humped camel, but has scales instead of hair. They walk very slowly, but they are very tall. A normal camel mountain beetle is two stories tall. Their calamity rock is also very large, located in the hump, like an icicle.