Chapter 65 Collective Upgrade

"In order to save power to face the extreme weather that has been observed, Jiangbei City Shelter will activate 'lights-out mode'. In this mode, unnecessary power equipment will be turned off. All residents' permission to go out will be reduced by one level. All broadcasts will be turned off, Reduce the number of operations of the action team. Manpower will be transferred to agricultural camps for harvesting work...Repeat the broadcast...The

auxiliary AI and managers of Jiangbei City Shelter serve all mankind wholeheartedly."

The shelter is located in the mountain forest on the outskirts of the country. The lower reaches of the Crocodile River intersect with two other cities. As the radio broadcast over and over again. Although people are uneasy, they still follow the instructions and reduce going out and all activities that consume electricity.

"It's such a hard life without entertainment..." Someone habitually adjusted the frequency of the radio, but heard nothing, and couldn't help but sigh in the cramped dormitory.

"Given the choice between no entertainment and no life, I would rather have no radio." His roommate spat at him, then gasped and hugged himself tightly, "Don't you think it's gotten a lot colder today?" "The wind is

blowing today. It hurts like scraping with a knife." He rubbed his skin a few times and found some salt spots. He thought it was because he was unclean, and when he was blushing, he felt that the salt was icy and a little painful to the touch.

The shelter gradually fell silent, but cheers suddenly erupted in the superpower hall, which was so loud that almost the entire shelter could hear it.

"We've upgraded-"

The superpower hall was crowded with superpowers from the shelter. The staff is rechecking the level of abilities one by one.

The power level is affected by the degree of radiation. Every time a psychic goes out and uses untreated disaster stones, he will be exposed to intense radiation. As time went by, they finally crossed the threshold of 20% radiation value and became LV2 superpowers! And because most of them acted together, the time for upgrading was also rushed together.

"You are the 123rd LV2, and your power is speed. Go to the red window to update your information and receive new subsidies." "

You are still a little short. Borrow a few more disaster stones and you will be able to reach LV2 in a few days. Got it."

The upgraded superpowers congratulated each other. As long as it gets stronger, what does it matter if the radiation value increases? The more you become stronger, the more chances you have to survive. As for the discrimination of ordinary people, don't care about them, just beat whoever is unhappy! People with superpowers are the future of the apocalypse, and they should be at the top of power.

News of the group upgrade immediately spread throughout the sanctuary, barely bringing a little joy to the bleak apocalyptic life.

In the medical camp, Yu Zhilan finally woke up from the pain. If he hadn't been a superpower, he really doubted that he would have died in Shajia Ancient Town. He was still frightened and asked the medical staff who came to check if Han Shuzhu was okay.

"Mr. Han is not injured." In the eyes of medical staff, scrapes, bruises, and small fractures are all considered "no injuries." "But we have top secret information. The research center believes that you have the right to know. It is related to your relative, the wanted criminal in the shelter, Yu Qunqing." Yu Zhilan

frowned: "What?"

"According to the blood we sampled, we I think he has mutated and become a natural disaster." The medical staff said expressionlessly, "Human Yu Qunqing is dead, please express your condolences."