Chapter 43 Playing games is like going to work

"Oh my god, those two big guys who usually work together didn't stay together today?"

"Have they broken up? I knew it would be a matter of time, but I hope they don't fight... The construction of the community has just started. If the strength is The strong people are divided within themselves, what can we ordinary residents do?"

A voice suddenly emerged among the residents of the community to "let the two big bosses reconcile."

Yu Qunqing didn't know much about the rumors in the community. He just wanted to be an ordinary team leader. He took Han Shuzhu's matter to heart and warned himself never to mention this name in front of the deputy team. As for what might have happened between She Lulang and Han Shuzhu before, Yu Qunqing would figure it out by himself.

Now he has to go to work.

That's right, when the game is bound to the player's life, then playing the game is like going to work. Any fun that comes with the word "work" will be instantly dimmed. Yu Qunqing ignored the system's protests and used his small vault to download many pre-apocalyptic single-player games, preparing to fish while at work.

He first cleared the physical strength of "Mediterranean Butler Love Elimination" as usual, and played the current activity "Parrot's Gift". Now his little parrot has 128 bomb buffs and 66 shock wave buffs. The attack range is 99X99 grids, which ensures that any enemy that rushes in will be blown to pieces. But since the community is currently very safe, Yu Qunqing feels that the little bird can just be a little bird with peace of mind.

He has finished the Gator season, and the next season has not yet started.

He used the six-pointed stars he collected this morning to decorate a building and turned on the air conditioning there. Now many people come to Yi Building to enjoy the air conditioning.

After yesterday's renovation, people also noticed changes in the garden.

There are people visiting the four different squares in the garden. The place where the most people gathered was the Dahutong Station Plaza, where trading functions were opened. People buy food in an orderly manner. Students put some rabbits up for sale. There are also some people who take advantage of business opportunities, buy vegetables, use their excellent cooking skills to process them, and then sell them here.

Although there are many people out there digging for gold, there are also many people with insufficient fighting ability who have found their own way to survive.

The cafe at 060 finally had a group of customers. People's mood obviously improves after eating something sweet. There are fewer people in the square of the small clinic, which can provide bandaging for trauma, and can also treat headaches, cardiopulmonary and respiratory diseases and some serious diseases. A total of 23 doctors are stationed here, many of whom are medical undergraduates and can only learn and practice at the same time. As for those requiring long-term treatment, doctors will recommend patients to the physical therapy room on the second floor.

The least crowded area is the Children's Paradise Plaza, occupied only by a few children. Children's voices are very high-pitched and can often be heard from ten floors above. But no one scolded them, because it had been a long time since anyone heard a child laugh without restraint.

A student from a university town said to his companion: "I have thought about it for a long time. In fact, the atmosphere here is so different from that of a university town because the elderly and children here can live well, just like a small society. It seems, It seems like people are going back to the days before the apocalypse."

"We still have to write papers before the apocalypse." The student who talked to him said, "Before the defense, I prayed countless times for something to blow up the school. Unexpectedly, the school It really collapsed, and life is unpredictable."