Chapter 7 The Key to Rebirth

Han Shuzhu had already intended to strike up a conversation, and the two quickly chatted together. They climbed over layers of roadblocks and finally entered the shelter. The two of them subconsciously remained silent as they passed the medical area, because this place was simply hell on earth.

"I'm a human being... I'm a human being! I'm not a monster!" A man with several extra hands suddenly shouted in despair.

"This degree of mutation is actually only LV1..." The nurse checked again and again, constantly looking at the testing equipment. The nurse's hands were shaking all the time, and the creature in front of her could only be described as a humanoid alien. The ironclad rule of the shelter is that people at level 5 and below have human rights, so the nurse can only check the wound.

Another doctor hurriedly pushed others away: "It's impossible for me to treat that person. I don't have a green label! It will be affected! Dr. Chen said that the mutations of the mutants are irreversible and they will grow as long as they are exposed to radiation! Sooner or later, LV1 will become LV5, and LV5 will become a natural disaster sooner or later! The instruments have determined that the person is LV2, there must be a lot of radiation..." "

I'll go! I was an intern in the burn department." The intern picked up the first aid kit and rushed to Severe injury area.

The injured person was diagnosed as LV2, the highest level in the entire shelter. During the mission the day before yesterday, the opponent's hands were severely burned and he was also shocked by the aftermath of the explosion. He has been in a coma for two days and two nights.

The medical tent smelled of disinfectant and burning paste. The injured person was lying on the hospital bed. His face was beautiful but his wounds were horrific. The label on the hospital bed read his name - She Lulang.

She Lulang frowned, as if he was still in a fire scene.

In my memory, thousands of tons of ammunition tilted down, and fuel barrels exploded in the narrow mine, as if a hundred suns were lit. Now the sun is silent, leaving only a sea of ​​fire. There were loud gongs and drums outside, and liquid nitrogen sprayed onto the charred earth, dyeing everything with frost. People clamored to "find the traitor's body", and the sharpened weapons in their hands shone with various lights.

"Don't recognize people when you go out." She Lulang whispered, "I... won't let anyone get close to you again."

The other party said: "In the future? Let's not talk about this for now. I will give you my most precious Something."

She Lulang's expression changed.

"This is the key to a river-view house that I worked for five years after my junior year to pay the down payment. It is in an excellent location and has three bedrooms and two living rooms. Unfortunately, a natural disaster struck within a few days of living. I have always thought about it. It is the embodiment of my obsession. The fire of my soul, my past and future. Now I officially give this key to you..."

She Lulang gritted his teeth: "Don't you just want to live?"

The other party said: "I won't think too far away. It's something."

He slapped the bloody key on She Lulang's body. As a result, he became unstable and hit She Lulang's collarbone. The slightly hot key slid down the skin, slipped into the gap between the clothes, slid to the chest and stuck to the heart.

The other party said: "Don't lose it, let's start the fight."

A white light suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, a heat wave hit his face, and the mountain shook instantly, as if Gonggong's anger touched Mount Buzhou. She Lulang closed her eyes tightly and squeezed out two hot tears for no apparent reason, as if she knew she was about to lose the other person. But he had many secret thoughts that he had not told, and the huge emotions of many silent nights were like a dull knife cutting into him. His brain was still very rational, but the deep sorrow deep in his soul came overwhelmingly, and his heart felt like a hole was being burned alive.