Chapter 15 Ecological Ethics Foundation

No matter what Sun Min thought, Zhang Sanxi was shocked and angry. She punched and kicked her, and shouted: "Get out! Stay away from me!"

The person who held her hostage seemed unable to bear such treatment, and really put Zhang Sanxi down. Only then did Zhang Sanxi see the face of that person clearly: This "person" looked like a man. The edge of his face was disconnected from his neck, revealing the gray muscles that he breathed in. His facial features were all rather protruding. It's weird.

Zhang Sanxi thought for a moment and shouted: "You have gills!"

"What's wrong with your gills? Have you eaten your rice?" The fish man immediately yelled back, his throat feeling like there was clay, "I mean well. Rescue you. Not only did you beat me, you also discriminated against me!"

Zhang Sanxi said: "You forced me here and injured my companions. I beat you lightly!"

"I rescued you. , Save you." The fishman retorted, "I saw you being held hostage by those two men to find supplies before I rescued you. If I had known you were in so many troubles, I shouldn't have saved you green label people." "

You don't need to . Help!" Zhang Sanxi became less angry and said, "Take me back."

The fish-man curled his lips. This action was very ugly for his facial features. He said: "They haven't come for so long, maybe they don't want you anymore."

Zhang Sanxi: "What do you want to say?"

Fishman: "Madam, are you interested in knowing about our purpose, our self-rescue, The only way to save mankind - the Ecological Ethics Foundation? Join us, enjoy membership privileges, and have the opportunity to receive points and generous gifts!"

Zhang Sanxi was shocked: "You are selling memberships?"

In fact, they met ecological ethics here. Foundations are no accident. Not long ago, the foundation happened to intercept the frequency band of the shelter, and it was possible to do so because it was close to the community. The hospital itself has a complete building and has its own emergency equipment, so it is inevitable that it will become a foothold of the foundation.

"I'm not interested." Zhang Sanxi had calmed down. She wanted to inquire about information, "Do you have more people than us?"

The fish man said, "I can deal with you green label people."

Zhang Sanxi did not correct him and turned to And asked: "Are you treated well?"

The fishman said: "It's raining heavily now, and we have found a dry place. As long as we abide by the rules, we will have basic food, clothing, housing and transportation guarantees. There is no hierarchy between us. Bearing the same guilt."

Zhang Sanxi complained: "I have not broken any laws."

The fish man said: "In fact, there is. As long as you are a human being, you are guilty. Human beings were at the top of the biological chain and were the first of all things. The spirit has transcendent wisdom. Therefore, human beings have ecological ethical obligations to the entire ecological environment. Human beings have the obligation to protect the environment and care for animals and plants. The food that humans demand from nature should be limited. Unlimited Requesting is the original sin of mankind."

Zhang Sanxi said nothing, and the fish man continued to explain: "Just because we are guilty, we deserve to bear all this. Natural disasters are sanctions given to us. We should endure rather than resist. When the doomsday comes, we should try our best to save the entire ecosystem instead of living alone. Natural disasters take back our lives, and our sins are washed away." "

It is absolutely impossible for me to ask for death." Zhang Sanxi said, " Why don't you find a natural disaster and bring it to your door?"

"Let nature take its course, there is no dispute." The fishman even made a decision, "We also want to survive, but we only want to survive with a bottom line."