Chapter 82 True and False Confessions

Shotguns/shells/guns have huge injurious power. Multiple small warheads ejected in a spiral at the same time can cause fatal wounds to the enemy. However, due to their low accuracy, they are only suitable for close combat. Dr. Chen has been tempered by this apocalypse to have a tough mind, and he is not afraid of Yu Qunqing at all. Introducing Yu Qunqing into the room, a long section of his passionate speech was just a foreshadowing for the bullet. His real purpose is to surround and kill this human being!

Fire broke out, and the bullets that formed the spherical attack had completely blocked Yu Qunqing's path. If you extend the time, you can see that the warhead is also made of a special disaster stone, and it explodes with amazing heat while rotating at high speed.

But just before they arrived, several bullets miraculously deviated from their original trajectory, leaving only burn marks on Yu Qunqing's hands that were deep enough to show the bones.

The modified disaster stone bullet exploded in an instant, and Dr. Chen's hand holding the gun suddenly retracted like cotton. The force of the explosion was enough to cause a shattering fracture of the entire arm.

Dr. Chen's chin was etched with several small holes by the explosion of sparks, and his whole body fell backwards. In a very slow time, a fragment of a shotgun penetrated between his eyebrows, and his consciousness stayed at this moment.

Yu Qunqing stood up holding his wound and looked at Dr. Chen who was sleeping quietly for a few seconds. Accidents always happen in an instant, and no one can tell where death will be waiting.

He used his good hand to grasp the edge of the long table and lifted it aside.

Inside was Tang Qianjiang, who was crying with his head buried in his head.

He originally persuaded Li Yuebai to come to the research center to search for some information, but he did not believe that Dr. Chen would collude with others. Unexpectedly, Li Yuebai was a very conceited person, so he only opened the door to let Tang Qianjiang in, while he waited outside. Tang Qianjiang had no choice but to go into the conference room, where he had not been qualified to enter before. He heard someone approaching, startled him, and hid under the table.

Dr. Chen was so focused on the impending arrival of Yu Qing that he didn't even notice anything strange. Tang Qianjiang heard everything under the table.

When he heard Dr. Chen talk about how he had devoted his whole life to AI, he felt both admiration and complaint. At that time, his mother hoped to see Dr. Chen, but was disappointed again and again.

Dr. Chen said that he picked up a shotgun just to protect his family, and Tang Qianjiang suddenly forgave him in his heart. But after hearing all the truth, he was in great pain. Everyone in the world can blame Dr. Chen, only Tang Qianjiang cannot. He could only pray for a happy ending for everyone.

However, when Tang Qianjiang under the table saw the shotgun being picked up, he immediately knew that Dr. Chen was going to kill someone!

In the blink of an eye, he used his superpower - surge.

His superpower can exert a force on objects, which can theoretically be layered into a terrifying situation. But his power can only exert a force of the weight of a feather at the beginning, and there is still a long way to go before it can grow to the point where it can give the enemy a heavy punch. Later, Ms. Xiao Chen passed away due to illness. Tang Qianjiang held a funeral for one person and then started to mess it up. No matter how you live, you are still alive. It is not as good as salted fish to live happily day by day.

Tang Qianjiang hadn't used his powers for a long time. He thought he would be unfamiliar, but when he concentrated on it, he found that everything went so smoothly. The force of the feather's weight was exerted on the speeding bullet, causing the fatal disaster stone bullet to spin out on a beautiful trajectory and pass Yu Ultramarine.