Chapter 62 The Endless Doom

In the previous life, the Sanctuary deployed a team of hundreds of people to defeat the Eight-legged Frost, and the associated drought it brought was stopped. The body of the Eight-Legged Frost is suspended in the air at an altitude of 10,000 meters, slowly falling down on the day of death. Because its body mass is very light and its bones are hollow, leaving multiple air holes. When it hit the ground, it only caused a city-wide muffled sound and a big hole. It was much better than the earthquake that everyone imagined.

When people were immersed in the joy of finally defeating the Level I natural disaster, the shelter sent experts to dissect the Eight-legged Frostfall. It has no brain, and its whole body is made of metal-like bones. Only its body has a thin layer of yellow nerves and a few thick blood vessels.

Experts recorded this after research: "It has no hearing, and its sense of pain is quite weak, not to mention its hard bones, which makes it difficult for ordinary people to cause damage. The way to wake it up may be to use mental attacks to directly wake up its sparse nerve network.

8 When foot frost falls, it folds its legs in the clouds to sleep. Its eight atmospheric openings are constantly contracting and expanding, causing airflow to continuously reduce the internal pressure, and the body rises like a balloon, hovering in the thin clouds. . And its breath movement is the key to the accompanying drought...

As for the hail attack we encountered when exterminating the Eight-legged Frostfall, maybe it was not the Eight-legged Frostfall's superpower. But it woke up and its feet could touch the ground. There is no need for so much air port movement to support itself in the air, so a large amount of toxic gases are discharged. These gases turn into ice when they encounter high temperatures outside. The ice we are talking about here is not 'water (H2O)', but a low-temperature solidification. The appearance is like ice, and the physical properties are like water. Because there are no samples preserved, it is temporarily called 'ice'..." The

natural disaster information in the shelter is disclosed in a hierarchical manner. Of course, Yu Qunqing in the previous life had the highest authority. Although he seemed to be light-hearted, in fact, he would memorize all the new natural disaster information before each action to increase the survival rate as much as possible.

Now he quickly remembered the attributes of the Eight-Legged Frost, and guessed that this big guy was awakened by the Soul Library, was half asleep, and began to vent air-conditioning and release hailstones. However, the amount is relatively small, so it melts when it reaches the height of the ground, causing rain. But when the air-conditioning reaches a certain level, the drought will turn into a thousand-mile ice disaster, and every piece of ice is poisonous.

Yu Qunqing asked Sun Min not to touch the rain.

Li Yuebai took a clean test tube from the medicine box to collect the sample. Although he was not a chemistry major, he had always used more than one person in the last days, so he still had the basic skills of testing.

When Yu Qunqing saw his action, he took it into consideration and said, "When you go back, go to Building 1 and test these samples first. There are equipment there, and then tell the administrator the results." Li Yuebai said calmly: "

I understand, it is necessary Did I exaggerate the harm to make the residents of the community more active?" He has never been to the community, but he has seen enough information control by the management on ordinary people, and understands that this is a very common thing. And he knew that he was now a prisoner of Yu Qunqing's team. No matter what, in order to survive, of course he had to act sensible and harmless.

Yu Qunqing: "Just tell the truth. You don't need to exaggerate its harm."

Li Yuebai began to meditate again, secretly summarizing the doubts about this team and questions about the community's ecology. It seems that they plan to let him go to the community alive, and his scientific research ability is still useful, so he should have time to solve the problems one by one.