Chapter 10 Heavy Rain Warning

After one night, Yu Qunqing spent all the six-pointed stars on her body and only repaired the main fountain and the flowers and trees within one meter around it. It can be seen that renovating a community of more than 10,000 square meters requires a huge amount of disaster stones.

By the way, he also built a translucent elevator that goes straight to the third floor. There are no buttons. As soon as the crocodile climbs into the elevator, the elevator will run by induction.

Now he has passed level 145 of Xiaoxiaole, with 2 diamonds remaining and 3566 building materials. Exploration value 70.

Yu Qunqing planned to go farther away today to search for weapons, but instead of setting off immediately after dawn, he rode a bicycle to a pergola corridor in the community. There are a lot of glass on the ground here, and you can see the situation in the parking lot below. A large piece of glass has been broken, and the wet stench from the parking lot continues to spread out.

He didn't take the elevator directly to the parking lot because he was worried that he would be fainted as soon as he opened the elevator door. The parking lot has been closed for three months, the air exchange system does not work, and all exits are closed. It would be strange if some poisonous gas is not contained.

Yu Qunqing tied a rope to a pillar, tied himself up, and carefully descended through the broken glass opening.

He landed one meter first, holding a glowing lamp in his hand, and looked around. After confirming that there is no danger, continue to descend one meter. Finally he landed safely, his feet on the floor like water falling into a lake.

There are luxury cars nearby. Rolls-Royce, Lamborghini, and Maybach are placed here like rotten cabbage. The ceiling of the parking lot is in a minimalist industrial style, the pillars are pure black marble pillars without decoration, and there are street signs pointing to different exits. Yu Qunqing didn't feel any physical discomfort and walked forward.

In front is a circular sunken cafe with a ceiling inlaid with diamond-shaped glass, which can directly see the garden. He walked around the cafe before finding what he was looking for - an advertising flyer.

"The King of Fishing Competition, the Golf Club, the Kickboxing Gym... I found it, the archery training interest class!" The

disadvantage of being in the city center as soon as you open your eyes is probably that it is difficult to find handy weapons. The most common knives are kitchen knives and fire axes. Too difficult to use and the crowbar breaks easily. Yu Qunqing had changed several weapons in the past few days, and suddenly remembered that he had seen some archery propaganda classes when he was wandering around before, so he came down to look for any clues. Fortunately, the advertisement leaflet clearly stated the location of the interest class and also provided a map.

Yu Qunqing set off immediately.

Let's walk from the south square to Fashionable New City, then climb from the outer fire escape, then slide the rope to another Qianghua Avenue square, and finally arrive at the so-called Archery Experience Hall.

Using a safety hammer to smash the glass door of the experience hall, Yu Qunqing lowered his head and entered inside, where he found many practice bows used by students at the shooting range. After searching around a bit more, I finally found the compound bows they had for sale.

Modern compound bows are more powerful than traditional bows and come with more accessories. The pulleys at the upper and lower ends can be used to save labor. It is also equipped with multiple shock absorbers, sights, bowstring blocking rods, and hooks. It has the beauty of modern mechanical craftsmanship. The handle and bow arm are painted with different colored patterns to make it look more beautiful. Some compound bows are also equipped with an arrow rest directly on the bow body, which contains ten arrows with sharpened blades. Some people who see it for the first time misunderstand that it is illegal to possess such a lethal behemoth.