Chapter 86 Awakening

Yu Qunqing hadn't figured out how to explain to the deputy team yet, so he delayed for a few days. Night patrols in the past few days have yielded nothing, but the infrastructure of shelters and communities has been greatly improved.

The Sihuan Chamber of Commerce in the community suddenly became the most watched force with its rare delicacies, and everyone was happy. The shelter held Dr. Chen's funeral, then sorted out past information and started anew, bypassing past mistakes. The superpower hall has opened two functions: "office" and "training ground". Lin Lu, Sun Min and Dong Changxin finally upgraded to LV2 recently. Lin Luyi confidently challenged Yu Qunqing and left with his head wrapped. So these three people began to harm the supernatural beings in the shelter.

From time to time, Yu Qunqing and She Lulang took a walk in the shelter, settling old scores and playing games or other things...

In the ruins of the city, a black cat wandered alone. Its beady green eyes would make it look particularly harmless, if it weren't chewing on the remains of some natural disaster.

It originally wanted to bring some fun friends back to the villa. But the villa is the territory of another big guy, and the other party prohibits these natural disasters from entering. The Klein bottle had no choice but to eat all the "friends" it found. The basic characteristic of the Scourge is hunting, and it is an excellent hunter.

You have to get back to the big guy on the ground quickly, because if the spider in the sky wakes up, it will definitely eat the cat! Even if the cat only has a small piece of meat, it can't stand up to the high quality of the cat!

Klein bottle couldn't find any friends, and all the cat's ear grass on him was used up. He was tired and hungry, so he had to go back first. It didn't bring any gifts this time. The human wouldn't be disappointed, right? But if you like cats, you must have the determination to pay for them but get nothing in return.

After thinking about it, Klein bottle ran back with an empty bottle in his mouth.

"Shasha——"

It heard strange noises around it, and a humanoid creature came out. His limbs were red from the cold, and he had developed many frostbites. His eyes had no pupils and were all black. The badge on his body reads "Senior Researcher: Han Shuzhu."

Klein bottle hair exploded all over my body, my first thought was to run away!

There will be no obvious restraint relationship between natural disasters. Some are due to high levels, such as System and Eight-Legged Frostfall, which can cause low-level natural disasters to feel the instinct of fear. Some are because of ability. The natural disaster in front of us is definitely a type of mental parasitism, which increases the burden on the brain; while the Klein bottle is a type of mental robbery, which reduces the burden on the brain. They conflict with each other!

As soon as I saw the "Book of Parasites", a strange memory came to mind in the Klein bottle.

It was caught in a trap and came into the arms of this human being. He wears a bite stopper and an iron cage vest every day, and has no dried fish or cat ears, but he is forced to use his abilities again and again to make the unknown passerby in front of him lose his memory. The most disgusting thing is that this person also threw cats!

"Meow!!"

The Klein bottle turned and ran away. It has always been the only one to steal other people's brains. This is the first time a natural disaster has attacked its brain! It wants to call for foreign aid!

But he saw many white filaments sprouting from Han Shuzhu's neck, stretching straight towards the remains of the natural disaster that had just been captured in the Klein bottle. The filaments seemed to have their own consciousness, picking up and absorbing the crystal clear disaster stones.