Chapter 11 Rescue in the water

Why is there anyone here?

Sewage quickly poured into the drains. But the man underneath still grabbed the ground with his hands to prevent himself from being swept away. The man only had one mouth and nose attached to the drainage channel, breathing through the gaps in the running water. He would drown in a short time!

Yu Qunqing felt that those hands looked very familiar. But he didn't think too much at the moment. He immediately went to help pry open the iron rod of the drainage channel, and then pulled the other party's water out of the channel. The opponent had multiple serious injuries on his body and was covered in blood.

"Are these hands whetstones?"

Yu Qunqing finally remembered the memory of the other person in his previous life. To be precise, it was the memory of the other person's hands.

There was a weapons repair warehouse in the shelter in the previous life. There were double bone claws in it, and the ten fingers could cut iron like mud. They could grind strange disaster stones into various shapes, and could make pure disaster stone bullets and precision instruments.

At first no one dared to go, saying it was too scary that the bone claws still had the upper arm and sternum. Later, the shelter dismantled the phalanges piece by piece, and there was a long line of people waiting to sharpen their weapons.

Yu Qunqing didn't need this, but he had studied the bone claw for a long time, and now when he held the stranger's hand, which felt like ice and jade, he knew it was the bone claw himself.

At this time, the hands suddenly grabbed Yu Qunqing's arm, almost rubbing a layer of flesh and blood. But the other party was furious and begged: "Please save them..."

Several fingers appeared from the drainage channel on the side, and several mouths tried to get closer to the railing, opening and closing their mouths to breathe but filling them with water, like feeding. carp.

Yu Qunqing pulled the other person away and said only: "I will not die without saving him."

He picked up an iron rod and tried to pry open the railings of other drainage channels in the same way, but this time the drainage channel did not move at all. Yu Qunqing took a flashlight to shine and found that a stronger force was sucking inside. The people under the drainage ditch relied on their remaining will to hold on to this only opening of light.

"Where did you come from!" Yu Qunqing shouted in the rain.

"Subway... We wanted to avoid the 3rd and 4th Ring Road, so we took the subway. We came from Dongjiang Prison." The rescued man coughed up some sewage, and the rain washed away the blood on his face. He was escaping from the prison. Sun Min came out. They were extremely lucky to escape the natural disaster on the ground. However, when the heavy rain came, the water accumulated and flooded, and they were directly washed away and their heads were bruised and bloody in various passages.

Yu Qunqing secretly thought that it was terrible. The bottom of the drainage channel actually led to the subway, which meant that the pipeline below was more complicated, and a vortex in the water was formed to firmly absorb the railing.

"Can you still move? Do you understand what I'm saying?" Yu Qunqing picked up Sun Min again and shouted loudly in his ear. Sun Min hit her head and her limbs were weak, but she still nodded.

Yu Qunqing pulled Sun Min forward. Sun Min suddenly struggled hard and shouted: "I want to save them! I want to save them! Mother-in-law! Uncle Zhang!"

He turned his head to avoid Sun Min's sharp fingertips, and finally dragged the other party to the corner in front, here The water is up to the waist. Yu Qunqing pushed Sun Min into the water and lifted him up after three seconds. Sun Min coughed up a mouthful of water and looked at Yu Qunqing with wide eyes, confused and frightened. Yu Qunqing's face was expressionless in the rain, and he finally calmed down.