Chapter 17 The Devil in a Bottle

She Lulang, the only known LV2 superpower at present, was listening to the class absentmindedly.

Together with many people with special abilities, he joined the special ability training class established by the shelter. Many people with super powers looked at him with envy or jealousy, but among them, there was no one he was looking for.

Fortunately, he investigated Yu Qunqing's parents and learned that Yu Qunqing did exist, but he just did not come to this shelter. It was unfortunate that he was reborn in a world where Yu Qunqing existed. With Yu Qunqing's powerful abilities, he should be able to thrive in any environment.

If Yu Qunqing's powers changed due to the butterfly effect, or if he didn't get the powers...

She Lulang simply couldn't imagine this possibility. He participated in search and rescue missions every day and initially expected to see familiar people. Later, his heart gradually sank, like a devil in a bottle -

a devil was locked in a bottle. In the first hundred years, it promised that whoever rescued it would have a happy family; in the second hundred years, it promised that whoever rescued it would have unlimited happiness. Treasure; in the third hundred years, it promises that whoever saves it will reach the pinnacle of power. But no one came, so in the fourth hundred years, it swore that no matter who saved it, it would kill anyone.

If Yu Qunqing can't be found again, it wouldn't be bad to go to hell with the dregs of the shelter.

The training session was over, and She Lulang was left to talk to senior researchers.

The senior researcher first lamented the current situation of the shelter: "We have too few disaster rocks! Not enough for farming, not enough sharpened weapons, our residents are frightened and hungry near the line of life and death. If we can get more powerful ones, Just use the disaster stone!"

"Oh...Mr. She has outstanding military exploits. We will definitely remember Mr. She's deeds in our hearts! So as soon as we develop this potion, we will send it to you as soon as possible." The researcher is very good at using words. , only said to give it away, and never mentioned forcing She Lulang to use it, but said, "This potion is refined from four G-level natural disaster stones. It has been completely cleared of toxicity, but the radioactivity is very strong and can accelerate the mutation of the human body." , LV2 can be directly upgraded to LV3. We think this potion is the most useful to you, so we will make an exception and give you the first finished product. Everything is for the survival of mankind."

She Lulang put away the reagent expressionlessly. The researcher knew that he would definitely inject it. Who could resist a stronger force in an environment like the end of the world? But in order to prevent She Lulang from rebelling, the researchers did not reveal anything.

"One more thing." The researcher suddenly said, "The previous blood samples were not sent out because of the heavy rain, so they have expired. I hope you can cooperate again." "

This is how you destroyed him in your previous life." She Lulang said softly. Talk to yourself. "Reagent, blood..."

The researcher's hair suddenly stood on end, and his innate survival instinct made him feel that the god of death was standing behind him.

"Nothing."

A black bird broke through the window and got into She Lulang's robe. She Lulang stretched out his pale hand and said, "Let's get started."

Five days later, Han Shuzhu announced a new task in the superpower hall.

Using the tips from the book in his head, he successfully infiltrated the shelter management. During this period, he took advantage of the fact that the protagonist Yu Qianlan in the book had not yet met his destined emperor, and developed a strong crush on her, becoming a gay honey - the book in his mind was a dandy novel, and he also liked men. Everything seems to be going in the right direction, except for the one in front of him, She Lulang, who is wearing a black robe and has cold eyes.

Every time I see him, it feels like a knife is held to my neck. What's going on? Where is the villain Yu Qunqing? Could this guy who looks more villain than villain be his new boss coming out of Butterfly?

She Lulang: "Where's the new mission?"

Han Shuzhu swallowed. He knew that this LV2 had become increasingly depressed recently. He was attacking without distinguishing between friends and foes. There were faint signs of evolutionary failure turning into a natural disaster. It was indeed an uncontrolled abnormality. For those who can, the green label is safer. It's just that the shelter needs She Lulang to do some publicity, covering up all the negative news.

This was what he thought, but Han Shuzhu didn't show it on the surface. Instead, he patiently introduced:

"The new task is to eliminate members of the Ecological Ethics Foundation."

She Lulang's face moved slightly.

"They are a group of environmentalist fanatics who regard human life as a lower life, and they suspiciously believe in certain religious beliefs." Han Shuzhu said in a low voice that She Lulang had very high authority and there was no need to elaborate on these things. "Our shelter has a short-term cooperation with the foundation, for some communication base stations, you know." "We have

always kept things in check. But recently some foundation members announced the establishment of a branch site in our Jiangbei City. This is very unreasonable. The Foundation and the Sanctuary...actually had an agreement. The Sanctuary believed that he was a traitor from the Foundation who was conducting human experiments in Jiangbei City." Han Shuzhu remembered the summary of the previous meeting, although there were some doubts, such as a traitor from the Foundation who locked up our Sanctuary. What happened? But the book in his mind gave a similar answer, so he believed it.

"Although the apocalypse is coming, our shelter absolutely prohibits all inhumane human experiments!" Han Shuzhu said with a bit of indignation, "We must eliminate those members of the Foundation!" "Okay." She Lulang nodded, the Foundation has human

experiments He believed it. In his previous life, he and Yu Qunqing killed the founder of the foundation and rescued their future teammates. Now the time has just been moved forward.

Moreover, he urgently needs a complete killing to calm the chaos in his brain.

He is like a devil in a bottle who has been waiting for four hundred years. No matter whether he can find Yu Qunqing or not, he will destroy everything, including himself.

She Lulang took over the task and said: "I'm going to kill them."