Chapter 71 Natural Disaster Community

100% natural disaster coverage?

The survivors in Velu City immediately believed that the AI ​​had made a mistake and tried to call the AI ​​again. However, the AI ​​remained motionless and shut down completely.

Only the residents from the community looked at each other, and a bold idea arose in their minds, like a thunderbolt from the dark clouds, illuminating all the strangeness in the community.

The fishman's mouth opened into an O shape, and he said: "I finally understand why there is almost no radiation in the community." "

We keep throwing disaster stones into it, and the community will 'grow up' after eating the disaster stones." From the student union Yao Linlin felt chills on the soles of her feet, "It was to absorb energy, so we exchanged it for the disaster stone. So the community is actually..." The

entire downtown community is actually a super giant natural disaster entrenched in Jiangbei City. The crocodiles, residential buildings, gardens, etc. inside are part of it.

The truth is so clear, but they have never thought of it, or are unwilling to think in this direction, until the AI ​​from the outside pulls down the curtain. They had to face the choice between humans and natural disasters.

The leaders of several small forces saw the heaviness on each other's faces clearly and understood each other's hesitation.

The superpower of Polar Bear Company suddenly showed a sinister look and said to the survivors in Velu City: "Your AI did not make a mistake in its judgment. The scenery you are looking at now, every stone brick you step on, and every object you touch. , are all natural disasters!"

He walked back and shouted to his brothers: "Gather! Have a meeting! I have something to say to everyone -" "

The important thing now is not the meeting." Yao Linlin is young, but the most decisive. She said: "Close the gate of the community and prohibit the survivors of Velu City from entering!"

The survivors of Velu City panicked. They had worked so hard to get here. Could it be that they were walking into a tiger's mouth? They said: "What happened? We are all human beings. According to the shelter's principle of mutual aid for all mankind, you cannot refuse our request for help. We will share resources with you unconditionally!" "This is not a shelter.

" The Shadow of the Murloc spread to the survivors. The structure of his tongue has changed, so he speaks in a strange tone, which looks particularly cold at this moment. The survivors were startled by the fish-men's ugly appearance. The fishman said unhurriedly:

"This is the

natural disaster community!"

The AI ​​processor on the ground was blown by the wind and rolled in a circle. Its action logic is: it determines that the environment is dangerous, so it needs to shut down to avoid attracting natural disasters from the outside. At the same time, it quietly analyzes the local environment and re-judges the timing of safety. It scanned the asphalt, its breathing light flashing purple.

"We have no shelter AI, no research institute, no managers, no high technology to preserve human civilization, and no powerful team of superpowers."

Under the golden sunset, the original residents of the community faced off with the survivors of Velu City. Thousands of survivors were turned away from the community gates. The setting sun reflected in their eyes seemed like flowing blood.

"At the beginning, there was no food, no water, and no rescue... Moreover, many of us have been abandoned by the shelter, and the people from the shelter even came here to kill them all. We only have a community! No matter if it is a natural disaster or a miracle, We don't allow bad forces to invade here. Either abide by the rules of the community or get out!"