Chapter 50 Bait

Yu Qunqing obviously didn't want to talk more about his family.

She Lulang discovered another strange point. Although Yu Qunqing was not friendly to his family in his previous life, he would not be so resistant on the surface. At least he would do a good job in the shelter.

He had doubts and became more concerned about Yu Qunqing's every move.

At this time, Yu Qunqing was carrying the translucent barrel filled with honey and placed it in the center of the space. He found a lighter in the bow box. The green flame went out when it came into contact with the thick honey, giving off a mushy smell.

Then the fragrant and strange fragrance filled the entire space, as if a hand was grabbing their stomachs. They were hungry as never before, and the urge to rush in and devour something appeared in their minds. Appetite almost dominated the nervous system.

"It's poisonous!"

Lin Lu covered his ears and closed his mouth tightly, but the voice reached everyone's mind. His telepathy actually works in a non-vine state!

"After you smell it for a long time, you will have antibodies." Yu Qunqing said, he was a little curious about why he was not affected and couldn't even feel hungry. Obviously he has never been exposed to this kind of natural disaster in his life.

She Lulang was not affected. He just looked at Yu Qunqing's side face quietly, but he could no longer ignore these doubts in his heart.

After a few minutes, everyone returned to normal, and even felt that the honey had a suffocating sticky smell.

Yu Qunqing picked up the steel rod, stirred it vigorously in the honey bucket, and said that there would be other natural disasters to eat it later, so don't waste it.

He thought for a moment and secretly gave some of the most fragrant honey to the Klein bottle in the hard shell. He had already figured out how to find a kitten in the huge delta.

"Cuckoo——"

The ceiling and floor trembled at the same time, and the continuous sound of the pipe organ sounded from far to near, with a little air blast sound.

The Steel Delta is a small natural disaster ecological cycle system. There must be other kinds of natural disasters that love to eat honey. After a while, a new natural disaster monster came smelling the fragrance of honey.

They had spread out in all directions, pressing their hands against the wall to feel exactly where the vibration was coming from.

A long tentacle covered with sticky bubbles breaks through the wall and knocks over the barrel of rich honey.

"Gu Gu Gu Gu Gugua——"

The sound of the pipe organ became louder.

This time it was Yu Qunqing and Sun Min who took action. They went down to the next level of space and moved to the middle.

Sun Min climbed up along the collapsed handrail to a position close to the ceiling. Yu Qunqing tightened the bow string, and a more powerful electric current loomed on the arrow.

The sound of the organ is endless, and the sound range is so wide that it is difficult to distinguish the distance. Their skin is pressed directly against the wall, and they can judge distance by feeling the difference in intensity between two vibrations.

Yu Qunqing made a gesture.

3, 2, 1——

Sun Min used leverage to pry open the ceiling directly!

A bulky bag-shaped creature suddenly stepped on the air, and its swollen body got stuck in the gap. If it had a few more seconds to react, it might have been able to successfully move away. But Yu Qunqing didn't give it this chance. Black cracks scratched its abdomen, and yellow-black mucus kept leaking down. Its hind legs kicked the air, and it no longer had the strength to struggle.