Chapter 26 No Money

At night, Experimental Subject No. 059 woke up first. His degree of mutation is not high, and his ability is "blood can increase the hardness of objects and make them brittle to a certain extent." Being kidnapped was purely due to bad luck. He didn't know about organizations like the Polar Bear Foundation, but he thought they were evil and had a high level of trust in formal sanctuaries just like ordinary people. Regarding the current situation, he only knew that he was locked up for experiments, and he knew nothing about the rest.

"I-am I rescued?" He sat up wetly, "Or...am I reborn?" The electricity-free lights that lit up in front of him and the technologically-rich health cabin did not look like a post-apocalyptic style. Could he be the legendary Chosen One?

"It's a pity that it's November of the first year of the natural disaster." Zhang Sanxi ruthlessly exposed his fantasy, "Congratulations on having to continue to endure the pain of living." "It's

all about living!" 059 looked particularly happy until he He glanced at 060 in the next bed, a severely injured two-tailed mermaid, and was immediately frightened out of his mind.

"Monster, monster!"

Yu Qunqing: "Keep your voice down."

She Lulang glanced at him coldly.

No matter how dull a person is, they still have a survival instinct. 059 knew the current situation and whispered, begging Zhang Sanxi not to leave him. Sun Min appeared out of nowhere and asked in a low voice that anyone could hear if she wanted to get rid of him. Yu Qunqing just asked him to do his homework well.

059 is a typical post-apocalyptic philistine mentality. He is afraid but can't help but nagging, and is full of stereotypes brought out of the shelter. For example, they reject non-human superpowers, believe that superpowers will increase radiation, and only trust regular shelters... Yu Qunqing responded: "No one will stop you if you want to leave, but you owe money." He pointed to the door

.

A certain shelter superpower.

The superpower replied: "Yes, you owe me the disaster stone."

The experimental subjects themselves were penniless, so Yu Qunqing asked the superpowers to make up for them and gain the right to take off the suppression ring. After all, he is the boss and has the final say.

059 shrank his neck: "I'm sorry... I have nothing now."

Superpower user: "So we plan to go out to find the disaster stone."

"The disaster stone is so important, how can it be used indiscriminately?" 059 still feels that this is another shelter. Place. Disaster stones can be cultivated, sharpened, used as currency, and can enhance abilities. If he has a calamity stone, he won't be willing to pay a penny.

"You don't understand this." After an afternoon of hard work, the superhuman understood the rules here and explained them in detail to 059. Here you can live in a safe house, have unlimited bread, and even milk tea! Just keep some of the rare disaster stones for sharpening and upgrading.

"If you don't want to upgrade or fight natural disasters, you don't have to keep so much. You can go find jewelry or exchange building materials." The superpower said, "There are many more ways to live than you think." 059 was convinced and decided to go out and

look for them . Jewelry repayment. The superpowers said that they were teaming up with non-human superpowers. 059 reluctantly said a few words and quickly accepted.

Some barriers can be dissolved with just one communication.

On the second floor, there are gathered people who have never been to a formal shelter, those who have loyal trust in a formal shelter, former staff members of a formal shelter, and former foundation members with non-human abilities... They gradually forget their original identities during the exchanges. As if there shouldn't be any difference. They are all human beings with different hopes in the end of the world. They are like boats sailing together at night. They don't know each other and even have frictions, but they reach the same destination by different routes.