Chapter 46 Three Test Version

Yu Qunqing wrote down the old and new grudges, and settled the accounts together when the time comes. He could feel his body speaking, but he couldn't hear it clearly.

Jiang Qiwen added: "After solving the Klein bottle, do we need to solve the city center community? Are you too nervous? Without technological support and shelter capsules, they are destined not to live long. Well, are you worried about the defector? LV2, as long as the benefits you give are enough, I don't mind helping you make another move." "

But I'm only interested in one person recently..."

Suddenly, people's cries for help came from the distance, and the crowds were like waves. Press over.

Yu Qunqing saw many familiar people.

Yu Haolan, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, was running wildly with the box in his arms, but Han Shuzhu pulled Yu Haolan and ran this way. Someone arrived before them and said breathlessly to Jiang Qiwen: "The Klein bottle has escaped the trap!"

Jiang Qiwen frowned, pushed away the crowd and walked towards the middle.

The owner of Yu Qunqing's body staggered, as if there was an earthquake, and many people were running around in disorder.

"I'm a doctor! Open the perimeter immediately and let us send the patients out. Do you want all the superpowers on the front line to die!" A young man wearing glasses was loudly rejecting the commander's suggestion.

"Whoever steps outside the trap will defect!" the commander shouted equally loudly.

There were also team members wearing reserve special operations heat-proof suits running over with the team. One team member ran at the end, his long hair exposed from under his helmet curled by the sun.

There are too many acquaintances here...

They were once teammates of Yu Qunqing, one was Li Yuebai who still chose to be a competent doctor, and Tang Qianjiang who had just awakened his powers.

Yu Qunqing felt that he could not stay long, so he tried to look around for more information.

But the crowd in front suddenly dispersed, and a monster rushed here with the momentum of thousands of troops!

Yu Qunqing faced a real Klein bottle for the first time.

Its body is small, but it exudes a frightening aura. The dizzying eight legs alternate one after another, making people dizzy. The most terrifying thing is that its five eyes are completely like copy and paste. There is no difference between distance and distance, and there is no concept of perspective. No matter which direction you look at, the five eyes are flat. The Cartesian coordinates of the human physical world simply do not define its location.

He's been targeted!

It was as if the vast universe slowly opened an eye to him.

The Klein bottle stepped on the gravel and crashed into his arms like a missile. He was falling, leaning back, and falling, in the endless stretched time...

"Meow!"

Klein bottle declares its wrath upon mankind.

Yu Qunqing woke up on the bench, and the pain from the Klein bottle's insistence on crashing into his arms seemed to still linger.

He saw someone with a watch before the flashback ended, which happened an hour ago and he had only slept for half an hour. That is, the Klein bottle failed to escape the trap an hour ago and sent him a suicide note half an hour ago.

The teammates in the distance seemed to like the activity of clipping dolls, and some children came over to watch the fun timidly. Lin Luyi insisted on showing off his skills, but unfortunately he was slapped in the face frequently. Such a harmonious scene was incompatible with the battlefield in that memory, and it was the existence he had been pursuing. He won't let anyone ruin this.