Chapter 61 New Server Establishment

Yu Qunqing and the others reunited with the long-awaited team. Even though they had only seen each other for a few hours, everyone felt that something had changed in Yu Qunqing, but they couldn't tell what it was.

"It's great that you are not injured." Sun Min said first. They all had a good rest. Sitting next to them was the person from the Soul Library, whose morale was low and his face was pale. It seemed that he had been played hard by Lin Luyi. As soon as Lin Lu took back the vines, he announced happily: "We are going to have a portable space! I have learned how to communicate with the queen bee, and she agreed to lend me its space 'Queen Bee Platform'."

G-class natural disaster black hive bee This is the characteristic of the queen bee. Once the queen bee abandons the old colony, it means that she has retreated from the throne and is no different from ordinary worker bees. At this time, it will use the royal jelly stored in the "Queen Bee Tower" in exchange to pray for the protection of the new king and "retirement" in the new group.

Doctor Li Yuebai obviously knew something about the racial habits of various natural disasters, and had seen others using the Queen Bee Tower in the shelter, so he took the initiative to share this information with Lin Luyi. Lin Luyi felt that this new doctor was quite knowledgeable, and he learned how to master mental power from the Psychic Library. He finally got on the line with the Queen Bee and made a deal with the Queen Bee's "Queen Bee Station". The "Queen Bee Terrace" is ten cubic meters in size and can already hold a lot of things.

"So you are just a bee in its eyes." Sun Min suddenly realized this fact, "I thought it was so close to you because it wanted to collect nectar from you."

Lin Luyi: "I don't have flowers!"

Dong Changxin said in frustration: "But only Lin Luyi can use it. I have to carry the ammunition box and keep walking."

Sun Min said he would see if he could help install a wheel.

After everyone had a good time, Yu Qunqing took the crocodile to the spiritual library and explicitly asked them to use "resonance" again. The person in the Soul Library wanted to say that he had no physical strength, but when he saw Yu Qunqing's cold look, he turned around as soon as he spoke, and honestly gathered the "hammer of resonance" and hammered at the little crocodile.

060 was a little worried. In her spiritual world, a pure white hammer made up of thousands of threads was swinging hard at the little crocodile. And when the hammer was about to touch the little crocodile, a blue protective film popped up, perfectly absorbing all the shock waves. All the expected mental shocks did not appear at all. Everyone in the Soul Library stared wide-eyed, thinking that this ordinary little crocodile was a monster.

The little crocodile feels warm. Its long snout arched Yu Ultramarine's legs. When Yu Ultramarine saw a blue mist-like light spot on the little crocodile, she knew it was a new game seed. At the same time, a prompt sound came from the system:

"Sixteen times the lightning energy has been collected. The second server resource pack of "Mediterranean Butler Love Elimination" has been downloaded and is waiting for installation. Please clean up the appropriate installation environment." A

blue floating screen surrounded Yu Ultramarine around. Because he stayed with the little crocodile, to others it looked like a strange screen appeared on the little crocodile. The people in the Soul Library were horrified, and became more and more convinced that the little crocodile was not an extraordinary creature.

Yu Qunqing picked up the little crocodile and said he wanted to find a place to build a new server.

The system prompted: "The new server is only allowed to be installed in Shajia Ancient Town. Players are asked not to go too far."