Chapter 9 Gator Season

"Crocodile, uh, Crocodile Great Immortal?"

Yu Qunqing imitated the older generation's name, holding crocodile feed in his hand. The third floor was originally planned to be a swimming pool, but now these swimming pools are occupied by a huge crocodile.

It is 3 meters long and has special protrusions above its eye sockets, somewhat like the deep eye sockets in Europe and America. There are sharp teeth on the edge of the long snout. The rows of scales are arranged very regularly, perfectly in line with the mathematical aesthetics of nature. A long tail swaying may be in a good mood.

This matter will start from noon.

At noon, Yu Qunqing finished moving a large amount of supplies, including 12 bags of rice, 5 boxes of biscuits, and 64 kilograms of dried meat. The most surprising thing was to find some potatoes, pumpkins and other vegetables. They were scattered in various dusty corners. Yu Qunqing did not dare to dislike them and picked them up one by one.

Then he went back to his house to play Xiaoxiao. At this time, the red envelope of the Congratulations on the Money Tree was ripe again. Yu Qunqing followed the red envelope's instructions. The road was a bit far, so I took Yu Qunqing directly to a collapsed jewelry store. The facilities inside were destroyed, and the top floor of a building was still on top. Yu Qunqing climbed in and finally grabbed a handful of pearl necklaces.

After spending money, he has a total of 70 diamonds!

The safest way is to reserve the monthly card for next month.

But there's more than one jewelry store downtown. With his ability, he can't afford to pay for all his monthly cards next month, right?

How about...the Linjiang track that starts the crocodile season?

His Gator season has accumulated to 36 points. The upgrade rewards at Linjiang Circuit are very rich, including several unlimited stamina apples, which he currently lacks the most.

As for the donated crocodile and the attached building, Yu Qunqing has never cared about it.

Until he actually gets a crocodile.

"The crocodile that lost its home has settled here again! Please build more activity venues for its home!"

Yu Qunqing clicked to receive all the season level rewards at one time. Seeing his inventory enriched, he felt great satisfaction satisfy.

When I returned to the third floor, I saw that three swimming pools of different depths had been filled with water thanks to the power of the game. One of the swimming pools is a more fashionable infinity pool, which uses an optical illusion to create the effect that the edge of the pool is a cliff. The overflowing water fell to the 2nd floor like a small waterfall. A rockery and pine landscaping was specially built on the second floor to make it unobtrusive. Now the crocodile is lying inside, and it looks more suitable than a human being.

The other two pools are filled with props donated by Linjiang Raceway, such as the crocodile party house, a log cabin with mud inside to make the crocodiles comfortable. For example, the rolling fish is a crocodile entertainment prop. For example, the Happy Bubble Pool is a place dedicated to bathing crocodiles...

Crocodile River is the mother river of Jiangbei City. Crocodiles have special significance in the local area and are called "water lions". In ancient times, there were green crocodiles carrying babies in their arms, crocodiles fighting bullies and eating monsters in one bite, and crocodiles crying in executions... Now it is an endangered species in the world, and the locals especially cherish it. Many works of art are famous for depicting it.