Chapter 83 Water Pipe Adventure

The blue screen stood in front of Yu Qunqing, covering AI's large screen airtightly. The system is silently protesting in its own way!

What a 3A masterpiece! Mini games are the most fun!

Yu Qunqing silently plugged the system back in. How could a child understand the fun of PC gaming? Tang Qianjiang on the side wondered why Yu Qunqing suddenly used his superpower. She Lulang was thinking that Yu Qunqing's powers seemed to have self-awareness...

Tang Qianjiang hurriedly switched between several pages, which displayed dense data from time to time, which made people dizzy. The three-minute trial time passed quickly, and the AI ​​asked: "Do you want to run for the manager of the human survival auxiliary AI?"

"No..." Tang Qianjiang was a little discouraged. After a while, he plucked up the courage to ask: "Yu Qunqing, do you have any ideas about the follow-up management of the shelter?"

Now that the management position of the shelter is vacant, people's calmness is only superficial. Maybe after Yu Qunqing and the others leave, or even the next afternoon, a new conflict will break out. At that point the entire sanctuary will be doomed.

She Lulang said calmly and surprisingly: "It is impossible for us not to endanger other people's lives."

Tang Qianjiang: "Isn't this villain's declaration too candid..." After that, he said, "Okay, I'll go Find some people in the residential area and compete freely tomorrow morning." He is Dr. Chen's only relative and behaves quite harmlessly on weekdays, so he naturally has a good mass base.

Yu Qunqing looked into the dark distance. His superpower was rolling into a big blue ball and desperately hitting the shelter capsule. But the system was unable to actively attack, and even the air did not fluctuate after being hit so many times.

Yu Qunqing could already hear the cry from the system's excited figure:

"I want to uninstall you!!!"

Yu Qunqing thought for a while and said: "The people of Jiangbei City must unite together to survive the eight-legged frost. Difficulty. It would be best if the community can cooperate with the shelter. As for the manager, I have a way to circumvent the principles of AI..."

...

Jiangbei City has not seen the moon for a long time, and it is still foggy tonight. Yu Qunqing and She Lulang were sitting next to the cooling tube next to the AI ​​capsule. Yu Qunqing felt that there was no need to keep any secrets in front of the deputy team, so he opened the screen to play. He felt safe with the vice team always in his sight.

He asked Tang Qianjiang to release news about the new manager. The new manager will be selected from Yu Qunqing's team. In order to protect the manager, the specific identity is confidential. If someone who is short-sighted wants to challenge the managers, they will find that each of them can fight back. Because Yu Qunqing allowed the system to eat up part of the AI, bypassing the identity of the administrator and gaining full authority.

"Can you turn it into a part of the mini-game?" Yu Qunqing asked.

"Beep - this program is too complex and cannot be broken down into small games for the time being." The system replied, "It is being cracked for you by brute force -" "

It doesn't have to be small games." Yu Qunqing said, "You can learn its program , and strive to create a 3A masterpiece in the future."

The system paused for more than ten minutes, and Yu Qunqing waited patiently. The system suddenly had an enlightenment: "I can evolve! I can break free from the constraints of my true form!"