Chapter 25 Beating up my teammates

Under constant reminders from the system, Yu Qunqing began to implement his own decoration plan.

At present, the only parts of the garden that look relatively tidy are the circle around the outer wall and the first small square closest to the east gate. The mud in some areas was as thick as shins, making it difficult to walk.

Start clearing the lawn around the café plaza. First, wash away the yellow mud and some garbage to expose the mottled grass, sprinkle Manila grass seeds on it, and mix tall thatch and ryegrass on the edge slopes to facilitate slope protection and soil consolidation. The thickness and color of different grasses are inconsistent, which greatly enhances the sense of visual space.

Round small-leaved boxwood balls are planted on the edge of the lawn. They are probably produced by the system. They are so springy that people can't help but touch them.

Choose some ornamental tree species next to it. The plan given by the system is very detailed, and there is no need to worry about the season. Hypericum with small yellow flowers, black pine trees of various shapes, and graceful purple magnolia trees were all arranged uniformly.

A flower bed should be built in the middle of the lawn.

"We need plants to embellish! Spend six-pointed stars to decorate the flower beds in the community! Please choose one of the 'Fiery Red Rhododendron', 'Charming Blue Rose', and 'Vibrant Gypsophila'!"

Considering the upcoming heat, he decided Plant a batch of blue roses for visual cooling.

The relief carvings of the flower bed are in the Western mythological style, surrounded by golden-leaf privet and red-leaf heather. Place several automatic waterers on the lawn, lay out a path, and place a few benches. The lawn on the left side of the cafe is even decorated.

The lawn on the right is a free decoration area, and you need to spend gold coins or diamonds to purchase decorations.

Although Yu Qunqing has just received compensation from the game, it is not yet to the point where he can spend money lavishly. He used the most practical decoration in the gold coin mall, a box hedge for 1 gold coin, and bought 100 of them in one go.

Then start building the maze.

No one can resist building a maze in a decoration game, right?

Of course, in order to prevent the scenery from being too monotonous, he bought hedges of different tree species and a tree house costing 100 gold coins each, which he placed in the center of the maze for people to rest. After installing street lights (monthly card users can upgrade to strange moonlight street lights), this area is complete.

"Area - Area A of the Garden Lawn Square, the exploration progress is 100%, and the reward is 100 exploration points (currently 820/1000)."

Next, the sludge in the new area was cleared, the floor tiles were renovated, and the six-pointed stars were used up. This area has a pleasant view, and when viewed on a map of the entire garden, it is only the size of a small leaf. The garden was still so ugly that it made the head of the household, Yu Qunqing, cry. It didn't get the treatment that a river-view room deserves.

He thought that there were so many people with supernatural powers in the community, so he had to think of a way to get them all out to make money, and to attract more people here.

It is a good way to upgrade the coffee shop to attract people to spend money.

Building materials are needed here. He has more than 7,000 building materials on hand, deducting the 2,000 reserved for his teammates, there is not much that can be used.