Chapter 57 Rumor

As the sun was about to rise, the sky had faded from black to earthy yellow. At this time, the temperature has not exceeded the human body's tolerance limit, only around 30°C, and some terrible natural disasters have also fallen asleep. Now is the best time for human activity.

In the ruins of the city, people's activities became active. Some people hurriedly fled back to formal shelters, while some survivors in wild shelters moved with their families, hoping to find the next safe habitat. There is only one central idea in their actions: stay away from the four-ringed eight-legged frost!

Yu Qunqing's team had long been accustomed to this kind of routine when they were in the wild, and they all woke up early to pack their things.

"Are we going back to the community?" Sun Min was full of energy after a night's rest. He saw She Lulang and Yu Qunqing sitting very close to each other and thought that the relationship between the two people was really good. He turned to look at the little crocodile who had not yet woken up, and asked: "Or does the crocodile have any new tasks?"

Yu Qunqing said that the crocodile wanted to build a new community here, and might use the attack of the eight-legged frost.

We haven't been together for long, but anyone who cares knows that Yu Qunqing has a close relationship with the community, but they have a tacit understanding not to expose it. Firstly, they have indeed received a lot of material benefits from this. Secondly, most of them have people they value very much in the community, and their abilities are obviously outstanding in the community. If they don't even fight, who will protect them? where are they? In the end, Yu Qunqing had extremely rich combat experience and helped them avoid many detours. Even if Yu Qunqing does not consider himself a good person, everyone here except 060 feels that Yu Qunqing is a very reliable leader, so they subconsciously listen to his orders and leave life-related decisions in Yu Qunqing's hands.

"It's so huge, can we really win or even use it?" Sun Min was worried, "Most of us here are LV1, would it be better to upgrade?" "

It only has one leg awake, now is the time. It's the best time to take advantage of it." Yu Qunqing said calmly, "You don't have to force upgrades. It's much better to develop more depth of abilities than force radiation." "Yes, although the

little bee has no attack power, I just think it It must be very useful!" Lin Luyi happily took himself as an example. Ever since he got a queen bee as a "pet", the more he looked at it, the more he found the bee's furry face and huge compound eyes very cute.

Dong Changxin hugged her gun tightly, thinking that next time her consciousness would have to keep up with the speed of bullets, and she could no longer act like a fox pretending to be powerful.

Sun Min: "I don't know the direction of my upgrade..."

Yu Qunqing took the opportunity to ask: "Do you like cats? How about the Klein bottle I saw before." He has no feelings about cats, and She Lulang doesn't like cats. He had to live with the deputy team, so of course he had to send the cat away quickly.

The Klein bottle turned over in the cat box, its tail swiping around unconsciously.

Sun Min didn't know that Yu Qunqing had grabbed the Klein bottle, so he declared righteously: "I won't lead animals around like Lin Luyi does. That's too childish. I want something cooler."

Lin Luyi: "Who are you talking about?"

060 listened to the noise of this group of people and yawned long. She guessed that it was only after four o'clock, and it was really difficult to live outside the community. She always got up at eight o'clock in the community, went to work at nine o'clock, and had vacations... She really wanted to go back to the community!