Chapter 27 New Game [Inverted V Starts]

The moment She Lulang stepped into the house with the key, the system sounded an unprecedented sharp alarm.

"A large amount of data is entering - an error has occurred! An error has occurred! In the locking program, start processing -" "

The system is shut down urgently and your link has been disconnected. The system requests that the corresponding error be fed back to the ▊▊▊ company (headquarters), this Maybe I need your address. Do you need it?"

"No network response - start the self-processing process." "

By the way, the krypton gold channel is still open and you are welcome to use it."

Yu Qunqing: Why did your system last three days? Do you need to maintain both ends?

The game that was always on on the screen has gone black, and everything is as normal as an ordinary house.

She Lulang carefully looked at this river-view house. The furniture was all very new, and there was no dust in the corners. It was as if he had returned to the pre-apocalypse and the most daily life in an instant. He is just here as a normal friend. She Lulang thought: It turned out that this was the most important thing that Yu Qunqing had been thinking about in his previous life.

Yu Qunqing suddenly felt that the Xiaoxiaole game was really a great game. Without Xiaoxiaole, how could he have such a beautiful house? The point is, where can I live in such a nice house with the deputy team?

He always seemed to have a compensatory mentality towards She Lulang, and took the initiative to ask: "Where do you want to sleep, the study, or the multi-functional room, the multi-functional room can watch movies and play VR..."

She Lulang chose the multi-functional room. between. Yu Qunqing called out the game mall and quickly bought a bed and installed it on site. The ordinary rooms here can have furniture appear out of thin air through the residents' accounts, but the styles are similar. This is the first time She Lulang has seen such a beautifully decorated bed. He was even more certain that this community was related to Yu Qunqing.

"Good night, you can use the bathroom. Just wear my clothes."

Yu Qunqing took out a lot of clothes from the closet. Clothing is a rare and unimportant thing in the last days, and people often sew and mend it for three years. This kind of complete and clean cloth is simply an extremely precious luxury product.

But no matter what, the deputy team finally stayed under his nose...

of course he had to use the best!

She Lulangtong accepted it calmly and said honestly that this was a very important material and that he could ask him for help unconditionally if needed in the future.

Before going to bed, Yu Qunqing worriedly used the inverse color mode to scan the dynamics of the entire community, and saw a dialog box popping up from a person with a special ability that said "Extremely hungry." Looking at other people's status bars, in addition to major or minor injuries, many of them have the state of hunger.

Although a cafe has been added, the price is still too expensive for newcomers.

Yu Qunqing tried his best to stock up on food before the heavy rain, but it was only enough for one person to eat for a month. It's okay to use it for emergencies, but he needs a safer method and can't share it rashly.

Food output...information exchange center...hospital...it will only be regretted when the six-pointed star is used.

Yu Qunqing suddenly missed his Xiaoxiaole very much. Fortunately, there will be compensation after the maintenance. Now the levels are getting more and more difficult, and he relies on unlimited physical strength and time to pass them.