Chapter 47 The Library of the Soul

060Packed up the takeout bag, rode two skateboards and went to deliver the takeout.

When she walked downstairs to a building with relatively few people, she suddenly heard an unavoidable voice coming from the depths of her brain: "What are you waiting for? As long as you get that injection, you can evolve. We taught you how Use psychic abilities to control the twin tails. Don't you still believe in us? With your ability, we will welcome you to join us."

060's face turned pale. A classmate next to her asked her what was wrong, and she smiled stiffly and said she was fine.

The fish tail of 060 began to work unconsciously, and people around him inexplicably felt a psychological suggestion of escaping from this place. Within a few minutes, the first floor of the building became empty. 060 was not surprised by his ability, but was a little scared.

She was not very good at using her abilities, so she retorted loudly in her brain: "Go find 061, he is obviously stronger than me!"

"His psychic ability is far inferior to yours." The other person's voice followed him like a shadow, "Psychic It is the sixth sense of touch for human beings. After the natural disaster, only a handful of new humans have developed this ability. We are the fire and the future. You should join us instead of staying in the body of a slave and doing nothing."

" I saw your past...you just woke up that day, and fish scales grew on your legs, and the soles of your feet became thin. Your legs had no strength, and you couldn't stand still, because you couldn't accept yourself at all. You were closed The self has closed off the ability. You ask your friends for help, and they put you on a cart. But after a while, they regard you as a burden, but they don't throw you away. Instead, they lock you in a place where you can't move. In the cage, they held up their fists, knives, and crowbars... They were in danger, so they could only swing their knives at the weaker ones for fun. They didn't treat you as a human being at all!"

060 was furious: "Shut up. Mouth!"

"That's it!" The other party's voice was full of contagion, as if he was truly indignant for 060, "How could you forget the anger in your heart! You could have trampled all the old humans under your feet!"

060's shoulders kept rising and falling, like Stifling the sobs in his throat. She tried to calm down and said: "Why don't you dare to come to me directly? Our community obviously welcomes everyone." The

other party said: "We are in a distant place, looking for the H-class disaster stone that is most suitable for us... We We will meet. Then we will be even stronger." "

Are you the Polar Bear Company?" 060 seized the opportunity to ask. The injection sent in by the homeless man had a polar bear icon engraved on it.

"They are a group of selfish ghosts who can exchange anything.

Please call new humans like us, the spiritual library."

After saying this, the long-distance call was hung up.

060 gasped for air, the horrific memories remaining in her body. Her soul seemed to be torn apart by rage, and then a new slaughterer was born from the helpless victim.

In the distance, in the property office on the first floor of a building, a little crocodile wearing a peaked cap watched everything that passed by. Animals have no humanity and do not understand joy and sorrow. They cannot tell that this superhuman being is the one who treats them intimately every day. But fear is the most intense and profound emotion of all living things, and it can sense that 060 is afraid. The little crocodile is the defender of this building and will not let any residents be threatened.

At the same time, in Shajia Ancient Town.

Shajia Ancient Town is located in the geographical center of Jiangbei City, close to the city's Fourth Ring Road. The Zhenquan River flows here and divides into small branches like turtle shells. This used to be a famous B&B village, and every house had two stone crocodile statues in front of its door. But now everything has been destroyed by natural disasters. There are rubbles and debris everywhere, and there are many dangers.