Chapter 77 Infiltration

Gray ice shards spewed out and fell in a majestic manner. This time the air mass was heavier and larger than before, so it did not float around, but fell straight down, like the Milky Way falling from the sky. The huge roaring noise was deafening, as if what fell was not a waterfall, but tons of explosives. Whether it's Yu Qunqing in mid-air or his friends standing in the ruins, they all look extremely small in this scene.

She Lulang took out several small heaters from his clothes, and the scales on his body suddenly rose. He frowned, and after a few seconds suppressed the snake's features, and then his body disintegrated into a black bird. He is going to pick up Yu Qunqing!

Even with the buffer of a simple parachute, when Yu Qunqing dropped to 800 meters, he was still extremely fast. Anyone who wanted to catch him directly would be wishful thinking. A flock of black birds flew around him in the sky, spinning themselves into reverse storms. The blackbird covered Yu UltranQing's whole body, tightened the safety rope and dragged Yu UltranQing upward little by little.

They fell into the big net woven by Lin Luyi, but the momentum still did not stop. The two of them fell all the way down, knocking several iron frames, and finally fell softly to the ground.

"Survived!"

Yu Qunqing let go of his hand, and She Lulang fell to the side in his arms. The two of them lay on the ground, looking at the narrow gray sky. The pain from falling from a high altitude quickly spread from the limbs and trunk to the nerves.

"Keep running." Yu Qunqing's hand moved around, and finally caught She Lulang's hand, squeezing it hard as if to confirm something. The extremely low body temperatures of the two people merged together, and they could actually feel a little warmth. She Lulang shook his hand back. The two people's fingertips were intertwined, mixed with dust, ice shards and blood. At a certain moment, it seemed that their fingers were intertwining extremely fast. They quickly stood up, confirmed that their limbs were responding well, and they were going to continue running for their lives!

Lin Luyi came running from not far away. Yu Qunqing had already explored the nearby terrain and shouted: "Run to the river!"

Behind them, a gray waterfall crashed to the ground.

The Crocodile River runs through Jiangbei City. Unfortunately, it dried up due to natural disasters. The river bed was filled with exposed steel bars, and it is no longer as beautiful as it once was.

Three tiny humans jumped into the river bed and ran to the other side of the river like black ants. The ice flood behind roared like a wild beast, and everywhere it went was ashes. Ice floods poured into the river bed, bringing long-lost vitality to the Crocodile River. The gray ice flood is about to flood the entire lower reaches of the Crocodile River!

At this time, there was a facility in the river that no one noticed - Inuzui Weir. Yu Qunqing only completed the season mission due to obsessive-compulsive disorder, leaving a glimmer of hope at this time. The meandering weirs block most of the solid ice, and the ice water rushes down through the gaps in the weirs, still majestic.

But the low temperature was not enough. Yu Qunqing and the other three held their breath, dodged the sharp debris on the river bed, and allowed themselves to be washed away by the ice flow...

Ten minutes later, the gray ice flood swept across the city. Finally there was no sound, and he lay quietly in this city.

Four rings.

Dong Changxin and Sun Min were hiding in the sheep pavilion in the zoo. The heating was turned on in the pavilion, and sheep with thick hair were piled on top of them, retaining their last body heat. Sun Min struggled to sit up from the dense wool, and met Dong Changxin's eyes. He breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were still alive. He touched it casually and found that the sheep were all frozen to death, and only two humans were left alive.