Chapter 79 Transparent Silk Thread

Sun Ming quickly found a kayak that Yu Qunqing kept privately, and modified it so that the kayak could carry Dong Changxin's ammunition box. It took too long to paddle across manually, so Dong Changxin tied an iron cone to the bow of the boat and used his supernatural powers to speed forward.

There was a lot of ice on the Crocodile River, and they rushed downstream as if they were skating. Crocodile River has become the most thrilling super long slide currently.

...

In the shelter, Tang Qianjiang finally made it clear that Dr. Chen was suspected of carrying out a dangerous plan with the research center. Jiang Qiwen was back and might take action against Yu Qianlan.

"Dr. Chen is related to the 'disaster stone quality' plan?" Yu Qunqing looked at She Lulang. This was something they had never known in their previous lives. In his previous life, Dr. Chen did not come to the shelter so early. He did not stay long and passed away soon. Yu Qunqing only had time to attend the funeral of this human hero. He still respected the old man very much.

Tang Qianjiang looked frustrated. Yu Qunqing didn't know what to say, and Tang Qianjiang probably didn't know this in his previous life, so he found out that the research center poisoned Dr. Chen.

What does this mean now? Are the two evil forces fighting among themselves?

Yu Qunqing intuitively felt that there were some things that he didn't understand yet, so he decided to investigate further.

Now his attention is on the news about Yu Zhilan.

He thought for a while and said, "I will deal with Yu Xilan's matter later, and I may drop out of the team." "Do you

have any memories of the relationship between this person and Yu Xilan?" Tang Qianjiang said in surprise, "Otherwise, what does he have to do with you? Or do you need to fulfill this body's last wish or something." He had already recognized Yu Qunqing as the humanoid natural disaster Ultramarine on the wanted order, so he was even more puzzled.

Yu Qunqing: "I am a natural disaster and a human being."

Lin Luyi was not surprised. He gave Tang Qianjiang a blow and said, "The community itself is a big natural disaster. You will know it when you get there." Is

this a tacit understanding that he will go to the community? ...Tang Qianjiang silently massaged his sore arm.

Tang Qianjiang's dormitory is a luxurious single dormitory with many good configurations. Yu Qunqing originally wanted to rest for a while and wait for the system to start up, but unexpectedly the AI ​​alarm sounded throughout the dormitory area.

"Alert! The community has been invaded by outsiders. It is suspected that a humanoid natural disaster has invaded the shelter. Residents are asked to prepare for battle - alert -" "

We have forgotten one thing..." Lin Luyi said with a guilty conscience. "We passed by the research center and tied two researchers to the roof..."

"I'm used to it."

She Lulang, who was always silent, suddenly said, "I'm used to you always causing trouble."

Yu Qunqing was beside him. He nodded with deep understanding. The "you" mentioned by the deputy team definitely did not include him. These boys occasionally added Dong Changxin and caused him trouble every day.

"After an invasion, someone will come to search. The population density of the shelter is relatively high, so it is difficult to hide."

Yu Qunqing immediately changed his strategy, from acting alone to acting collectively. He planned to go to Yu Zhilan first and deal with Jiang Qiwen before discussing further. He poked at the system and found that it was still unresponsive, so he put recharging the system on the agenda.