Chapter 60 Humanity

It has been an hour since Yu Qunqing left the team. Now the sun is high in the sky, the temperature is rising rapidly, and the air is baking and distorted. She Lulang and others tied up the prisoners of the Soul Library and entered the ruins, but did not go deep into the ruins for fear of the sudden movement of the Eight-legged Frost.

She Lulang chased back all the escaped soul libraries, tied them together with chains, and packed them up. He waited patiently for Yu Qunqing. But I waited and waited and didn't get it, so I couldn't help but feel a little worried.

Lin Luyi was a little confused and said: "You want to go find Yu Qunqing? He might have his own work to do, and you can't even wait for an hour."

She Lulang: "Can't wait."

The people around him acted a little bit. Lin Luyi, who was stagnant but very nervous, didn't notice anything. He replied with smooth thinking: "Then you go. Don't worry, I will come to see these guys who are talking about it." He stretched out his hand The vines repeatedly test the mental power of the captives in the mind book, and by the way, exercise their own abilities.

She Lulang disappeared from the end of the field of vision.

After a long while, Li Yuebai, who was bandaging people's wounds, asked tentatively: "Are they two lovers?"

060 almost screamed: "Impossible, absolutely impossible!"

Sun Min was helping Dong Changxin recycle the ammunition, Wen Yan stopped and thought for a while, and said, "Although I came to the community earlier, they seem to be more familiar with each other, so they should be able to chat." In his opinion, harmony within the team is more important.

Dong Changxin had lingering fears about the strength of the two of them: "The two of them will destroy the world together!"

Lin Luyi said casually: "Yu Qunqing and She Lulang are in love? What kind of cold joke are you talking about? They are fighting for each other. Isn't it enough to fight for command? Why don't we search these guys for anything good together..."

The shadow spread to the prisoners in the Soul Library, and they hugged each other after hearing the words.

...

She Lulang shuttled among the ruins and finally found Yu Ultranine sitting in the shade. Yu Qunqing happened to raise his head, looked at him from afar, and smiled softly. She Lulang's unexplainable thoughts grew like weeds, and he crossed the rugged roadblock to reach Yu Qunqing's side.

A blue screen floated next to Yu Qunqing, with white text on it saying "Detecting the approach of a real-name friend." She Lulang stopped and asked calmly: "Is this the true form of your power?"

Yu Qunqing pushed the disobedient son back, thinking that after the system materialized, he would have to find a place where no one could see him while playing the game. He raised his head and said, "I met my brother and Han Shuzhu."

She Lulang was startled and wanted to check Yu Qunqing's physical condition immediately.

Yu Qunqing continued: "You know that my power is the 'blue rule'. You are also good to Lin Luyi and the others. Because we are teammates." He

looked directly at She Lulang: "Before I die..."

The original guess was confirmed by Yu Qunqing himself. She Lulang felt as if he had been hit hard, and there was a buzzing in his ears. Not only did he go back to the past, but the people he valued most also came back together. Fate actually favored them so that they did not have to be cut off by death.

"I remember that I also gave the key to my house." Yu Qunqing suddenly remembered this matter, "No wonder I can't find it no matter how hard I look for it."