Chapter 32 University Town Shelter

Before night fell, they took out the thick-skinned soybeans from Flame Farm and ate them. No need to light a fire, just peel the skin and place it in direct sunlight. The scorching sun will naturally bake and mature the food.

The roasted soybeans exude the aroma of soy milk, and they taste very chewy and satisfying. While Yu Qunqing was eating, he suddenly got up and walked through the base from beginning to end. The elementary school has a building and a small basketball court, which can be seen at a glance.

Yu Qunqing asked: "If they have been living here, how long have they been living here? Where does the food come from?"

It is very likely that the people in this wild sanctuary came from another place.

After being reminded by him, Sun Min quickly went to check the man-made roadblocks outside. He said: "The barriers outside were not made in a day or two. They are very heavy and have no traces of damage."

Lin Luyi used vines to search all the victims thoroughly, saying that there were two types of people inside, one was very young. , everyone brought a flashlight; another group of people were dressed in ragged clothes and gathered here in family units.

She Lulang turned on the young teacher's radio:

"This is the downtown community -

we welcome all survivors!"

It was a broadcast issued by the downtown community, which meant that this group of people came to find them after listening to their broadcast. of.

Yu Qunqing gradually deduced the original situation: "There was originally a wild sanctuary here, but the people inside might not have survived. After our community sent out the message, a group of people came to find us." He pointed to the young teacher in the corner

.

"The other group of people should be met on the road and walking with them."

Refers to the group of children and their parents.

"They settled in this empty wild sanctuary. As a result, they were attacked by Klein bottles. Only one family escaped and luckily walked to the community." "And

the group of people who took the initiative to come to us...should Is it this organization?" Lin Luyi picked through many items and took out a badge.

Sun Min said: "That's not an organization, that's the badge of Agricultural University, sister Anan's alma mater."

Lin Luyi picked out another badge: "What about this one?"

"That's Polytechnic University, my school." Sun Min helped him directly. Introduction, "The one next to it is the Normal University. They are all over the university town."

"University?" Lin Luyi was thinking about whether he had ever been to university. He had a lot of common sense in his mind, but no advanced theories. The only thing he could think of was The term related to the theorem is the Pythagorean theorem. Is he a scumbag?

"Oh, university..." Sun Min missed the days of school a little, how unpretentious, simple and happy she was.

The other two people finished college early and had no feelings about it.

She Lulang affirmed: "Something happened over there in the university town."

"Of course." Yu Qunqing took over the conversation and explained to Sun Min, "The barren mountains and ridges over in the university town bring their own talents and equipment. They are the ones who established the wild A good place for shelter. If there is no problem, why did you take a group of people over the mountains and ridges to find us?"