1

Han Cha-soo was the villain of the piece in the 800-plus episodes of <Hunter Myeongga Shihan Genius Eldest>.

A villain who is the embodiment of inferiority complex, envious and jealous of the protagonist, S-class hunter Jung Yi-Heon.

[I could have been like you, too, if I’d been born with everything you had…! I was nothing like you!]

[A lucky man like you doesn’t know the pain of a poor man like me!]

He was as clichéd as his dialogue, but a surprising number of readers remembered him by the end.

Why?

Because he’s the reason the main character’s brother suddenly dies for nothing at the beginning of the novel.

He dies in a dungeon that Jung Yi-Heon enters instead of him because he suddenly has an urgent matter to attend to, and his body is never found.

[It was a level that thirty people could afford. Find out who did it. Right now.]

With that, the protagonist who was a celestial tiger suddenly became a bully protagonist….

[Han Cha-soo? Seo-heon died because this scumbag messed with the potion, is this what you’re saying?]

[Sorry, I should have checked it thoroughly beforehand….]

[…Cut off his limbs and throw him in the dungeon].

[What?]

[Playing with lives. Let me try it].

They torture Han Cha-soo in every horrible way a person can imagine, bring him back to life, torture him again, and kill him.

“Fuck….”

I mean, to this body I’m possessing.

_______________

It’s been an hour since I woke up in a strange room.

I still couldn’t figure out why I was here, no matter how hard I tried.

Last time I checked, I must have fallen asleep reading a novel in my room at the shelter.

“This is ridiculous.”

I sighed from the depths of my chest.

It’s bad enough that I’m in a novel, but now I’m possessing a villain.

As I sighed, I saw the room ransacked like a burglar.

I was surprised to see an unfamiliar body in the mirror and searched for something.

“Han Cha-soo, you’re possessing Han Cha-soo….”

The white, spotless ceiling was unfamiliar to me.

In my head, I reviewed the novel I had read until yesterday.