58

What kind of a bet did they make on me?’

Reasonable doubt was beginning to fill his head. Baek-dam grinned and grabbed his chin.

“You did well, Han Chasoo-ssi.”

“Yes?”

“I don’t see any problem with you joining the training system.”

Jung Yiheon let out a loud sigh.

“But the most important thing is his condition.”

“Aha, so this is how you’re going to get out of it?”

“So you were going to push him into such a horrible environment without telling him?”

“You say that as if I were going to trap him. I’m surprised to hear this from a man who forgot he was a walking fireball and almost knocked a man down from heat stroke back up by fiddling with his hand…. I’m so impressed I’m sweating, oh well, no need to call a healer, luckily I can self-medicate unlike you.”

Baek-dam’s combat strength was through the roof, and the harsh words that poured out of his mouth were enough to make Han Cha-soo dizzy.

But Jung Yiheon was no slouch either.

“I see, it’s a good thing, because without that, I wouldn’t have been able to entrust Han Cha-soo to Baek-dam when I came to the Awakening Administration Bureau.

“…Are you sarcastically saying that I only healed my own body and not Han Cha-soo’s?”

“Did I sound like that? Gosh, I should have been more careful, it was pure admiration. I don’t think I would have offered to take care of Han Cha-soo on the spot.”

Baek-dam laughed softly. Han Cha-soo got goosebumps from his flowery laugh. That was a very bad sign. It’s a sign.

If I don’t dry him off now, he’ll burn to ashes.’

It meant that the two hairless S-ranks were about to do battle.

‘If you’re going to fight, go out and fight, why the hell are you here… haa.’

Nope. There was no time to lament. Han Cha-soo hastily raised his hand, breaking up the glare between the two.

“I’m sorry.”

The pupils that had been glaring at each other, threatening to burn each other, moved towards him in unison. Light brown eyes and red eyes.