39

Meanwhile, Han Cha-soo who was isolated in the treatment room, focusing on the system window. It was a window that completely blocked out the noise from the outside world.

[The effect of the skill ‘Regeneration’ will be temporarily altered to keep the target alive]

[Do you wish to enter coma state?]

[Y / N]

[If no choice is made within the time limit, you will automatically enter coma state]

[Be aware that any attributed items you are wearing may be dismissed!]

‘This is what popped up just before I fainted.’

The eyes that alternated between the system message window and the status window were serious. Aside from the fact that he’d found a way to unlock the attributed item.

‘Han Cha-soo, you’ve got some pretty good skills on the villainous theme, don’t you?’

He was purely in awe.

The regeneration skill was fraudulent in itself, but to be able to transform it into something like this was truly amazing.

If I had this ability, I would have….’

No, no. Han Cha-soo stopped his train of thought.

The inferiority complex of the original Han Cha-soo that he had felt in the dream was a very deep-rooted emotion. It was the source of the original Han Cha-soo. Even if he had been born as an S-rank, he would still have been jealous of others and suffered from inferiority complexes.

Shaking off his thoughts, Han Cha-soo focused on the system window again.

And he noticed something.

‘The conditions are pretty tricky….’

It seems that two things must be met for a regeneration skill to enter coma state.

A mortal wound that is a direct threat to life. And insufficient time to heal it.

The ‘regeneration’ ability itself seems to be a scam, but only because it’s a B-rank skill. Apparently, the skill doesn’t have enough time to heal itself. It must have gained time by entering coma state that minimizes life energy.

‘There’s no other logical explanation than this.’

I’m not sure if I should be surprised that the skills topic is up to speed. Or maybe the system was smart and gave me a chance, but….

‘I can’t pass up this opportunity. ‘

A chance to get away from the earrings that Geum Myeong-yeol was coveting. I couldn’t let this lucky break go to waste.

‘Then how shall I be mortally wounded.’

Han Cha-soo’s mind flashed through various gruesome injuries.