12

The article was uproarious, but the intent was simple.

Hey, let’s see the face of that production B-rank hunter!

I’ve been in hospital for over two weeks, why can’t they give me an interview? It was obvious that the newspaper was trying to keep the cover story tight.

They even said they had secretly interviewed some of the hunters and were planning a follow-up article.

[The hunter who was with Mr. A at the time said.
“Thanks to him, Healer B’s life was also saved, but the guild has remained silent….”]

In the next paragraph, the reporter excitedly asked about Healer B.

[“So, Healer B didn’t do anything in the dungeon?”
The hunter was unable to answer the reporter’s question….]

Han Cha-soo slightly raised his gaze. When their eyes met, Baek-dam smiled brightly.

Han Cha-soo was sure. The Healer B mentioned here was Baek-sun.

And Baek-dam was furious at the mention of his brother.

“Oh, don’t worry, the article was taken down as soon as it went up, and the bastard who posted it will never think of posting it again.”

Unless you want to lose both your hands.

It was scary to say that with a big smile.

“…I don’t think it’s the guild leader who’s leaving the reporter half dead.”

“Excuse me?”

”Just saying.”

Han Cha-soo muttered, looking away, but feeling a chill in the pit of his stomach.

‘It’s a shame, but I’m glad Baek-sun is alive.’

If he had died, it might have been a lost cause to keep Jung Seoheon alive. Baek-dam cared about his brother as much as he did, and he would have pounced on him immediately, demanding to know what had happened.

Anyway, it was the people who were crazy about their brother.

_______________________

Luckily, the topic quickly died down thanks to these crazy people.

“The guy who interviewed you is a dick. How hard was it to tell him to keep his mouth shut?”

It wasn’t Jung Yiheon who came to him today, but Lee Jin-ryul. While grumbling, he drank the green juice eagerly.

I don’t know why he bought it if he was going to eat it all himself.

Han Cha-soo looked at the half-empty box of green juice and turned his head.

“What happened to the favour I asked for?”

“Is that all you have to say to me, Han Cha-soo?”

Han Cha-soo tilted his head, feeling somewhat regretful. He had said goodbye earlier. What more does he want…. Ah.