63

“Hey, how’s Han Cha-soo?”

Asked Lee Jin-ryul, who was talking to the raiders in the meeting room of the Heavenly Spirit Guild. Jung Yi-heun was handed the data with a silent smile.

He had just returned from meeting Han Cha-soo at the medical center. It’s late in the evening, but his schedule was full as always.

“Later.”

The red eyes glanced at the guild members and returned to their places. They’d talk after they were gone.

Lee Jin-ryul’s mouth heard the sound of deflating air. Whether or not, Jung Yiheon quickly looked through the data and asked the guild member.

“The gate estimated to be level 3 suddenly changed to level 1.”

“Yes. They say it suddenly increased in rank a few minutes after the raiders entered. Fortunately, it wasn’t like the gate reopened only after the boss was defeated, and everyone returned without losing power.”

“Didn’t you measure it wrong from the beginning?”

A short-haired hunter grumbled and folded his arms. He seemed offended by the sudden summons.

“We all know that the Dungeon Safety Department isn’t working properly. I’m sure they’ve been playing around again this time, but it’s a mess.”

“That’s hard to argue with. However, it is a good thing that we got the first-class gate as a result. I’ll call you back in an hour, so be ready.”

Jung Yiheon said, putting the data down on the table. Each of the raiders stood up, nodding or shrugging their shoulders.

“Excuse me, guild leader.”

A hunter with a refreshing air approached hesitantly and held out something to him.

“I… I’d like to give this to him, if you don’t mind.”

Jung Yiheon’s eyes fell on the small bottle. The other person gave him the glass bottle shyly and ran away.

“…….”

“Han Chasoo-ssi is still popular. I mean, he saved the raiders, which is like the guard of the guild, so I have nothing to say even if he is treated as a hero.”

Lee Jin-ryul looked into his hand from behind and said. Tuk, a glass bottle was placed on the table. Lee Jin-ryul squinted at Jung Yiheon, who sat down.

“What, what happened at the center? Why do you look so sick?”

“Give me your hand for a moment.”

Lee Jin-ryul raised his eyebrows and gave his hand. And it was immediately thrown out.

“…you rude guild leader.”

What are you doing? Jung Yiheon answered Lee Jin-ryul’s question with a sigh-like smile. He said, supporting his chin on his fingertips.

“Han Chasoo-ssi, maybe he has a hidden ability.”

The red eyes slowly scanned around. Lee Jin-ryul’s expression has changed.

“What?”

“Either that or he’s gained a new ability.”

“Dude, don’t be a dick and tell me what happened.”

Lee Jin-ryul asked as he pulled up his chair. The playful face disappeared before he knew it.