3

Black hair that looks brown in the light. Red eyes that shine from beneath a strong brow bone.

Like the protagonist, he was an instant attention grabber. Han Cha-soo’s heart sank. Unlike the others, he was not shocked by Jung Yi-heon’s appearance.

‘…torturing me like this, with this face.’

The moment their eyes met, the story of the original film came to mind. The death of his beloved brother.

“Ugh….”

Even though he’s not blackened now, so he’s probably a sweet and gentle character who could be called a hogu, I was still reluctant.

Han Cha-soo slowly took a step away from him.

Meanwhile, Baek-sun was barking like a puppy, happy to see the guild leader.

”Shouldn’t you be heading down to Jeju Island right away? Why are you hanging around here?”

“Even if you don’t make such a fuss, I’m not going to ruin Baek-sun’s holiday. Rather, why did you come from the manufacturing team?”

Jung Yi-heon naturally turned his head to look at Han Cha-soo. He wasn’t going to move until he got an answer.

Han Cha-soo swallowed a sigh and bowed his head.

“I’m Han Cha-soo, Potion Making Team 1. I volunteered when I heard that the ingredients for the new potion I’m researching were found in the Frostgiant Dungeon.”

Jung Yi-heon’s eyebrows twitched as he showed his hand full of boxes.

“New research ingredients?”

“Yes. It’s a sample that needs to be harvested and medicated immediately, so I was forced to participate. Don’t worry, I’ll be careful not to trip up the raiding team.”

Han Cha-soo said and bowed his head once more.

‘If you’ve done this much, just move on.’

Right now, all he wanted to do was get it over with and leave.

“Isn’t it great, Guild Leader? I’ve never seen someone so motivated in the manufacturing team before.”

“I see.”

Jung Yi-heon’s red eyes flashed with interest.

“I didn’t realise there was such a person in our guild.”

It was a compliment on paper, but the way he mumbled it was somehow meaningful.

The nape of his neck prickled. Han Cha-soo glanced up, then dropped his gaze back on the floor.

Dark red eyes were staring at him. The look of interest was overwhelming.

‘You’re crazy.’

Swallowing a sigh that threatened to burst out, Han Cha-soo feigned ignorance.