44

Of course, that didn’t mean he was going to throw his resignation in Jung Yiheon face and disappear.

‘The fact that he mentioned psychological counselling means that if I do anything wrong, I could be readmitted to the hospital again.’

Perhaps because he had suffered so many injuries in a row, Jung Yiheon seemed to think that he might not be in his right mind.

For the time being, he needed to focus on hi recovery and wait and see.

[Current constraints (2) : watch my language / get enough sleep]

Even with these constraints.

Han Cha-soo frowned at the flickering system window in the corner.

‘Why the hell doesn’t that thing switch off?’

Even with these constraints.

Han Cha-soo frowned at the flickering system window in the corner.

‘Why the hell doesn’t that thing switch off?’

At first, he wondered if he had turned off the system window. But he quickly realized that wasn’t the case. The system window had appeared on the edge of his vision in a frighteningly subtle way.

As if to warn him not to forget its existence.

‘Oh, my.’

With a sigh, he leaned back against the headboard of his bed.

He soon realised that Ki Tae-yeon hadn’t returned yet.

“…….”

“…….”

I wonder if he’s doing this because he didn’t ask him to go back. Han Cha-soo swallowed a sigh as his gaze fell on his cheeks.

Last time he was so desperate because he couldn’t argue, now you’re doing this.

<Thank you for yesterday and today>

Still, this is a man who will eventually become the head of the company. Han Cha-soo scribbled his thanks on a post-it note.

“Hmm.”

Taking the post-it, Ki Tae-yeon’s eyebrows rose. He didn’t look pleased.

“Han Chasoo-ssi.”

“?”

“Are you sure you remember what you did before you went into the bathroom and collapsed?”

Han Cha-soo nodded slowly. He drank the poison and collapsed, but the hand holding the pen spat out something else entirely.

<I was in the shower, washing my hair as usual>

Then he became dizzy and doesn’t remember the rest, Han Cha-soo added. He half-listened to the medics.